Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Great art and animation, an excellent sequel. Ntrman and shinachiku amazing developers who create an absolutely gorgeous product. The quality bar has reached a peak, after their games I can't adequately perceive static images with crappy art and sound. I hope Japanese developers will pay more attention to animation and graphics in general after such products.

Oramik

Jul 17, 2022
Update:
Completing the Gacha is good. It might be short but i enjoy it more

the select route was just fine i guess unlike on the first game like you had to reach a certain level of corruption before moving to next. Without route selection it will be iterative to play

Thanks to our heroes who bought, share and translate - mtl was not that bad though it is still understandable
Hello
How did you get the 16th item?

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
idk what people expected, but this is a pretty good follow up on the original game with a condition of heroine being a slut from the start
sex scenes are still plenty and fun, art got better with animations, sister is a great addition as well
compared to 90% of devs who release like 2 scenes per year

Last edited:

Itisera123

Mar 28, 2024
I felt the Game like an ova. The first was just really good for what it did (i liked the cellphone mechanic). In this we just see simple stories of what happened after ("after summer"... xd) and it was fine. Granted i knew about this Game like 3 months ago, and some people waited like 4 years? So maybe for them is more hard.

But again, like an OVA.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I thought it was going to be a bit of a reboot, but it's just a bonus of the routes from the previous game? so there's no NTR since she's been a bitch from the start? at least it should be worth it for Saki.

peak ntr is apparently a really low bar.
Dev fell of long time ago

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes