Oct 5, 2018
The most devastating shit in the game was attending to the wedding between her and Daisuke lol, actually made me emotional and extremely sad. Everything else was super mid. Happy ending felt rushed, and i just skipped most routes without even reading anything. I was genuinely invested in the story, but i mean, the first game at least tried to make Ryoka a good char that you actually care about, but the further i played After (cause you have to finish all ntr routes to get the good ending) the further that bitch disgusted me, actual trash tier woman, in most routes she just decides to being trash, like with her fucking the molester on the train or fucking shota guy with the mc looking at them fucking in front of her (i actually didnt want to fuck cause its rape, but it abruptly ends if you dont, probably shouldnt have checked that, worst written scene in the game), just a literall ntr cliche, it doesnt suit the game(yeah the game was cliche but not so hard, it had well established secondary protag and a good story). As a neutral ending shows, she's actually dumb, and she fucked the random guy after getting drunk on their first date (wasnt really a date even lol). Daisuke left me wanting to see a good ending, and good ending left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. Neutral ending kinda broke any sympathy i had for her. Like, um hehe im drunk, i wanted to confess to that protag guy and kiss him(yeah just like i kissed you rn), oh yeah btw can you deflower me bro. Like, what? Everything in her story before that showed that she was super in love with the protag, cant she like, write to him and meet instead of sleeping with a random guy? Neutral ending was super unnecessary. She herself doesnt even give consent, just lays like a log while he fucks her ahah, at least author knew how out of character that shit was.
Yeah im kinda butthurt rn lmao, cause its genuinely a really good writen story, and there is the neutral end that just breaks EVERY characted build up before. Daisuki was good because it was GRADUAL, she didnt just met the guy and fucked him, she actually fell in love with that idiot(one of the reasons why its the most emotional route to me at least) it wasnt like he just pulled to protags house, got her drunk and banged her. That was the thing. Gradual pacing. Neutral end is Daisuke but written by a toddler. The only thing the author can do to make me less butthurt is write another game about Ryoka with vanilla only content. And completely erase neutral end out of the game, that shit STINKS, roger out.
The biggest problem with the Neutral End is that the Kurosaki the playboy is a brand new character. So, there's no corruption build up. He beds her after getting her drunk. The route ends rather quickly.

For something that needed the player to complete the previous 6 routes, I expected it to be somewhat like Kanto after you become the champion of Johto in HG.

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
in my opinion, I don't know why the dev even put that tiny bit of QOS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content into the game when he doesn't even understand or get why such type of fetish is popular (I don't much care for the race aspect and I'm much more of a fantasy or monster type version of the fetish), it doesn't even have any actual buildup aside from one tiny scene that's ruined by the rest of the route.

He completely failed to get the corruption, relationship damage and change of loyalty part of that type of fetish. Couldn't even bother to use the tattoo during the entire route nor is there any proper interaction between her and her sister.
(though all of those aspects are pretty much empty in all of the routes.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
It runs fine for me on joiplay, but I bought the game and applied the patch

Anyway the scenes are pretty hot imho, the game around it is meh though.
Would have been better as a DLC of the previous game.

Jul 21, 2023
Wait so 90% of this sequel takes place in the exact same area with the exact same people from the first game or am I missing something? Even the scenes and dialogue feel so similar that I forgot I was even playing the sequel.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes