Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Question is there a cooking recipe? Because I keep doing the same thing.
Only difficult part might be the frying pan where you need to use medium heat, that's 2 clicks so you can see the flames underneath.

If you accidentally go high (big flames) and cycle back, it turns out bad.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Guys, I literally have no clue how to play this game. After the prologue, meaning the first 5 days, I'm only capable of finding the girl and whatever other man around the map, and there's basically nothing to it. Am I just supposed to sleep and wait for "memories" to be unlocked or what? Is that it?

Other than that I've been unlocking Saki content pretty much every day, her gameplay loop is pretty nice.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Guys, I literally have no clue how to play this game. After the prologue, meaning the first 5 days, I'm only capable of finding the girl and whatever other man around the map, and there's basically nothing to it. Am I just supposed to sleep and wait for "memories" to be unlocked or what? Is that it?

Other than that I've been unlocking Saki content pretty much every day, her gameplay loop is pretty nice.
yes, sleep to skip time for scene, that all the game play

Reactions: Nameless420

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
Personally, after playing through both of the games, I'd rather the dev would have just made a proper romance game with Ryoko (and her sister). That would have probably been so awesome to see.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
So, what's everyone favorite route in After? In the og I was a big fan of Oyama-Yasui-Vagrant routes, with Daisuke coming in 4th. But I was surprised after finishing After 100% and noticing the ending that me hurt the most was Daisuke's - taking the top as my favorite. Let me explain: Yasui and Oyama completely break Ryoka, straight up. In Yasui's case she just becomes this full-blown whore addicted to pleasure by the end, basically fucking anyone (including a nod to now being a QOS slut), and in Oyama's case she's now his baby making machine in this almost-forced marriage, in both endings the sister being wrangled into it. Both are dehumanizing and strong for a hrpg ntr game - but...

Daisuke was... a normal dude. A virgin weirdo for sure but... yea. I think what hurt the most was that it happens because of Keita's inaction. Daisuke approaches Ryoka with the one thing Keita doesn't have in SoS1 - initiative. He talks to Ryoka, addresses her being cute and hot. He notices her curves and treats her like a grown woman - not just a childhood friend like Keita that sometimes still treats her like an annoying kid. He has the attitude to tell her he's interested - never blackmailing, threatening or hurting Ryoka (or even trying to humiliate Keita). One of my favorite things in 1 was how Ryoka at some point just straight up asks Keita if he's really okay with her going on a date with Daisuke after his non-stop advances - almost as if begging for Keita to say no and stop it from happening, as she still loves him the most but he's just not stepping up to it (a bonus added that in this first date Daisuke fucks her for the first time).

And in After it's tough because... Daisuke is truly able to make Ryoka his girl. She comes over and cooks for him, they fuck in the gym, in Daisuke's house, at Ryoka's house - her slowly caring less and less about Keita's reaction and giving herself in to this guy as Keita slowly notices what's going on. Dude did all that in one month while Keita couldn't do it in years.

But the ending was the most brutal - they're now in a official relationship and you can tell Ryoka is still a bit uncomfortable with Keita around. They help Keita move for college while treating each other as bf and gf in front of him. Keita is crushed as he notices in jealousy and regret that he truly loves this girl. They even fuck like crazy in the room beside Keita's in the Seaside Event, adding salt to the injury. And then... months later, the fucking marriage invitation. Attending it is just the saddest thing ever. It's different from the Vagrant in which Keita comes back to see Ryoka pregnant - signaling her body is now another man's. In Daisuke's case it's more of an emotional thing - coming back to watch her getting married. Legit felt bad for Keita in this (even though it's his fault for being such a spineless wimp). Like someone said in another forum - the love of your life being taken away forever because you were too much of a pussy to act on your feelings in time? Ouch.

dai06.jpg

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I love this game and also animations, even if there are few animations and they are a bit repetitive, it needs more ntr scenes, more animations

Serpentuss

May 6, 2017
Wait so 90% of this sequel takes place in the exact same area with the exact same people from the first game or am I missing something? Even the scenes and dialogue feel so similar that I forgot I was even playing the sequel.
You need to consider this game, not as a real sequel, but mostly as a DLC expanding on the endings of the first game, and adding some context and scenes to those.

Reactions: bucefala

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
So, what's everyone favorite route in After? In the og I was a big fan of Oyama-Yasui-Vagrant routes, with Daisuke coming in 4th. But I was surprised after finishing After 100% and noticing the ending that me hurt the most was Daisuke's - taking the top as my favorite. Let me explain: Yasui and Oyama completely break Ryoka, straight up. In Yasui's case she just becomes this full-blown whore addicted to pleasure by the end, basically fucking anyone (including a nod to now being a QOS slut), and in Oyama's case she's now his baby making machine in this almost-forced marriage, in both endings the sister being wrangled into it. Both are dehumanizing and strong for a hrpg ntr game - but...

Daisuke was... a normal dude. A virgin weirdo for sure but... yea. I think what hurt the most was that it happens because of Keita's inaction. Daisuke approaches Ryoka with the one thing Keita doesn't have in SoS1 - initiative. He talks to Ryoka, addresses her being cute and hot. He notices her curves and treats her like a grown woman - not just a childhood friend like Keita that sometimes still treats her like an annoying kid. He has the attitude to tell her he's interested - never blackmailing, threatening or hurting Ryoka (or even trying to humiliate Keita). One of my favorite things in 1 was how Ryoka at some point just straight up asks Keita if he's really okay with her going on a date with Daisuke after his non-stop advances - almost as if begging for Keita to say no and stop it from happening, as she still loves him the most but he's just not stepping up to it (a bonus added that in this first date Daisuke fucks her for the first time).

And in After it's tough because... Daisuke is truly able to make Ryoka his girl. She comes over and cooks for him, they fuck in the gym, in Daisuke's house, at Ryoka's house - her slowly caring less and less about Keita's reaction and giving herself in to this guy as Keita slowly notices what's going on. Dude did all that in one month while Keita couldn't do it in years.

But the ending was the most brutal - they're now in a official relationship and you can tell Ryoka is still a bit uncomfortable with Keita around. They help Keita move for college while treating each other as bf and gf in front of him. Keita is crushed as he notices in jealousy and regret that he truly loves this girl. They even fuck like crazy in the room beside Keita's in the Seaside Event, adding salt to the injury. And then... months later, the fucking marriage invitation. Attending it is just the saddest thing ever. It's different from the Vagrant in which Keita comes back to see Ryoka pregnant - signaling her body is now another man's. In Daisuke's case it's more of an emotional thing - coming back to watch her getting married. Legit felt bad for Keita in this (even though it's his fault for being such a spineless wimp). Like someone said in another forum - the love of your life being taken away forever because you were too much of a pussy to act on your feelings in time? Ouch.

View attachment 3964182
In my opinion, it just also makes Ryoka look just as bad (both her and Keita have massive issues imo).

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
You need to consider this game, not as a real sequel, but mostly as a DLC expanding on the endings of the first game, and adding some context and scenes to those.
Imo, it doesn't actually expand or add context to most of the routes, it's just more scenes that backtrack or have no sense of pace.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Imo, it doesn't actually expand or add context to most of the routes, it's just more scenes that backtrack or have no sense of pace.
yes, this game will be better if he make her full lust, change dress, go fuck all guys in the map with saki (wish he make lot of scene where three some with her and saki), but no, he make us choose a route and then do nothing but skip time to scene after scene without process at all, feel like play some npc fuck game.

Reactions: Nameless420
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes