megaszone

Sep 5, 2016
It's just more of the previous game, just with the guys railing Ryoko getting their own routes instead of them all getting shot at her at the same time (before picking an ending).
Aw, I kinda like it when the female protagonist just sluts it up everywhere with everyone.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Nice. Does this mean they can focus on the Swordswoman Tina sequel now? I recall them saying they would work on it after releasing the SoS dlc.
Yes, the dev has stated that he will take a small break and then start working on the Tina sequel. Because of his past delays, I wouldn't really believe any timeline he gives, so let's just be glad that he's doing it at all and be patient.

Mar 29, 2020
Remember playing the first one. Some of the characters were okay, but... is it just me, or do other people just become turned off if the guys are too ugly? Like I understand the whole desecration of beauty thing, but Scars of Summer takes it to an extreme I can't handle with some of the male characters.
Actually the opposite. Plenty of people are more turned on when the guys are uglier+meaner.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
One of the few good NTR games, having said that...

The description and the spoiler for it are a bit confusing, one line implies a prequel (Which doesn't make sense for any of the first games plots) And another line implies a squeal.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes