Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
So, can we avoid NTR in this one?
I mean don't kinkshame please, i just like to mostly avoid NTR AND playing NTR games at the same time.
I see that they are multiple ending but i know it's BSS. So i'm curious if one of these ending allow the MC to be with the girl or not.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Well crap. I was really hoping this would get an actual translation, but I guess all we get is a bad chat gpt fanfic. The MTL squad is intent on making sure nothing good ever gets a chance to attract real translators.
On the dev's ci-en, this is what they said about an official translation: 1724381610241.png
So it's getting an official translation... We just don't know when it'll be released. The publisher they're most likely talking about is Kagura Games, as they did the translation for the first game

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I mean don't kinkshame please, i just like to mostly avoid NTR AND playing NTR games at the same time.
I see that they are multiple ending but i know it's BSS. So i'm curious if one of these ending allow the MC to be with the girl or not.
You can, but as it stated in the page you're not going to get any scenes whatsoever. The MC doesn't even talk. You'll only get a happy end CG where the girl confesses but doesn't even get an answer from you. It's about the most annoying happy end you'll ever get.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
..this is why we require "Caution: contains nuts" labels on jars of Planters

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
On the dev's ci-en, this is what they said about an official translation: View attachment 3958614
So it's getting an official translation... We just don't know when it'll be released. The publisher they're most likely talking about is Kagura Games, as they did the translation for the first game
This is great news. Thank you for sharing. I do hope they do get the same publisher and translators they worked with for the first game.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
You can, but as it stated in the page you're not going to get any scenes whatsoever. The MC doesn't even talk. You'll only get a happy end CG where the girl confesses but doesn't even get an answer from you. It's about the most annoying happy end you'll ever get.
I see, and i bet it's not even interesting to get here, right?
Thanks for the answer, it was somewhat expected knowing what the other game was.
Have fun guys : )

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
actually, it's a black screen here in joiplay, the translation that broke the game in joiplay, because in the Japanese version the game starts in joiplay normally.
My guess is formatting shenanigans in plugins.js. Im sure theres a way to fix it but I have no way of testing it since I don't use joiplay. Has anyone tested Maldives?

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I see, and i bet it's not even interesting to get here, right?
Thanks for the answer, it was somewhat expected knowing what the other game was.
Have fun guys : )
Oh yeah, unless the dev has drastically revamped that route (which I believe he hasn't) the way to get there is to farm memories and skip days non-stop so the NTR events can never trigger. This game technically has a true route/end but intentionally makes it the most tedious and boring crap possible because that's the point.

Reactions: Eldiran

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
..this is why we require "Caution: contains nuts" labels on jars of Planters
Man, you don't know what you're talking about
They are a lot of NTR games where you can avoid most of the NTR stuff and get and ending. I just happen to like it that way, what the problem here?
It's really annoying each time i ask this question, they are someone who will mock it -.-'

PS:And yes, the fact that it's a NTR game add something to my liking, even if i try to avoid most of the NTR part. For me, it's like an horror game in a sense.

desktop-kun

Oct 29, 2022
I have to ask... what is BSS concept? :D
She falls out of love from the guy and finds someone else to love. Unlike regular NTR, she doesn't get stolen by sex, she left on her own cause there was no development in their relationship.

It's like having a reunion with someone back in school, she tells you she actually liked you all those years, but she never told you, and now she's happily married to someone else with 3 kids

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes