Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Man, you don't know what you're talking about
They are a lot of NTR games where you can avoid most of the NTR stuff and get and ending. I just happen to like it that way, what the problem here?
It's really annoying each time i ask this question, they are someone who will mock it -.-'

PS:And yes, the fact that it's a NTR game add something to my liking, even if i try to avoid most of the NTR part. For me, it's like an horror game in a sense.
Your question was literally answered in the description from the dev on the first post.

Apr 5, 2022
My guess is formatting shenanigans in plugins.js. Im sure theres a way to fix it but I have no way of testing it since I don't use joiplay. Has anyone tested Maldives?
I don't know what's wrong, but as others reported, the translated version is broken in joiplay, infinite black screen of death. PS: The Japanese game opens normally in joiplay, so something really is in the current translated version.

d183

Oct 28, 2017
Can I play this without having finished the previous one? I think I only did the hobo route, and that's it.

Aternalyss208

Apr 8, 2018
Man i hope someone can translate the text messages, thats part of the fun of these type of games

Other than that, superb and fast job with this one

Court_Of_Crows56

Aug 1, 2020
Man i hope someone can translate the text messages, thats part of the fun of these type of games

Other than that, superb and fast job with this one
Definitely a big appeal, so I'm looking forward to a kindly soul to translate that, it would be awesome. (waiting for the Steam release sounds like a nightmare)

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes