karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
I don't see why we should have any particular sympathy to someone who's own indecisiveness screwed him over.
Because insecurity and low self-esteem is something to be sympathized with not ridiculed or trashed, sir, mommysbuttslut. It's much more empowering watching insecure people growing and overcoming themselves. Or at least I think it is a better power fantasy than fapping to women getting beaten by cock.

I implied nothing about what she should've done, by the way. Although he's not the only one who could've confessed. We're not living in the 19th century anymore.

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
Just identify reality from fiction. If it disturbs you don't engage.
My initial comment was about a guy assigning blame as if this is not just another dumb ntr setup and has relevance to reality. That's the disturbing part, and I see that kind of stuff often enough, therefore the incel tirade.

Steltener1

Jul 4, 2024
We're not living in the 19th century anymore.
We are biologically the same however. Don't wait around for girls to 'confess' just because it's 2024 guys.

Anyways, I don't like these games. They feel like voyeur scene collecting things not NTR cheating games. I just can't relate to a protag who is a kissless virgin getting 'cucked'. Like how can a girl get stolen if she was never yours? Oh well. The art is good at least.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
You see that old man who looks like an underground goblin who looks like it have been starving for days because instead of hunting, it choose to masturbating?
Yeah! That's me, both literally and figuratively.
But hey! I'm winning.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Because insecurity and low self-esteem is something to be sympathized with not ridiculed or trashed, sir, mommysbuttslut. It's much more empowering watching insecure people growing and overcoming themselves. Or at least I think it is a better power fantasy than fapping to women getting beaten by cock.

I implied nothing about what she should've done, by the way. Although he's not the only one who could've confessed. We're not living in the 19th century anymore.
You described the premise of the good ending in NTR games lol. Its easy to corrupt and lose in these corruption games, just screw around and open the CG gallery and watch the scenes. Its the slow-burn corruption or rather the struggle against it that does it for most, not just a CG viewer of the prime love interest being dogged by all kinds of ugly lmao. The Uglyness is just a spiteful way of portaying the villans winning. As you said , 19th century cinema was more or less a straight forward >defeat the bad guy and the hero takes the girl home fantasy. (Literally plot of Super Mario kek)

My initial comment was about a guy assigning blame as if this is not just another dumb ntr setup and has relevance to reality. That's the disturbing part, and I see that kind of stuff often enough, therefore the incel tirade.
ofcourse reality is an inference to everything. Some of the sickest minds can come up with great artwork :KEK: May be at their expense, but they're good at it or market it,

If you know breaking bad, they can COOK! LOL, doesn't advocate for a reality that people should cook meth for a living.
ugh the thread censoring actually made me miss any original arguments that you may have had lol.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022

Man, no wonder the world is so toxic nowdays. People are so hard to use emphaty.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

You just had to reply him, not kill him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
So, can we avoid NTR in this one?
I mean don't kinkshame please, i just like to mostly avoid NTR AND playing NTR games at the same time.
I see that they are multiple ending but i know it's BSS. So i'm curious if one of these ending allow the MC to be with the girl or not.
This man lifes a risky life :cool: :cool:

Elden ring gamer god

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Why this ntr if mc is just speechless doll?
Sadly there are not alot of games that are slow burn with build up between MC and love interest /happy scenes and than slow ntr and love interest trying to ressist bully..... very rarely espacilly at good writting/qualitie and a super cute couple sadly....

Most ntr is big tits ,ugly bastard has 8 inch , love interest with no build up jumps on the cock.... after 2 pages / 30 min gameplay ....

Life is hard as a ntr conniseur

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Scars of summer was for me the best ntr game i played :) I cant wait to play this one but i guess i'll wait for the uncensored version !! Otherwise can i have some opinions on the game and on all the routes? (for those who have played it)

JagOvv SmearOvv

Formerly 'JagOvv'
Oct 17, 2017
Don't know if there's any reason for collecting all the insects except for SP and completionist's pride. Will it unlock something extra? And what are the blue, pink, and red tiles for? The two I picked up were found south of the village's secret base tent and the other was at the soccer field.
1724403741475.png

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes