Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Make sure you give Saki all 15 gacha items. It'll unlock a golden color gacha machine that will replace the red one. Then you gotta roll for the 0.01 thin condom as the 16th gacha item.

But yeah, it's just a scene collector game that's a little more buggy than its original counterpart.
Where is the golden gacha machine there's only the blue and red and I've gotten all 15

Reactions: AwsHen

JagOvv SmearOvv

Formerly 'JagOvv'
Oct 17, 2017
Don't know if there's any reason for collecting all the insects except for SP and completionist's pride. Will it unlock something extra? And what are the blue, pink, and red tiles for? The two I picked up were found south of the village's secret base tent and the other was at the soccer field.
View attachment 3959067
Okay, I went to the dojo and beat Ryoka and filled out one of the blue tiles. It's like the water gun fight in prologue, but you have to press the corresponding button that appears over Ryoka's head to do damage. The buttons are C, V, B whichever pops up.

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
such a turn off when you can only see the CG at recollection only, almost no scene at all inside the game, it would be perfect if you can switch POV between male protag and female protag.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
My take on it: it's okay for what it is, art definitely improved but I think it doesn't catch the original feeling of loss that the prequel had because she's already in a committed relationship with the guys and u kinda just watch and do nothing. I would've expected a bit more interactivity but it's more or less same of the old with less corruption since all the corruption already happened. It's okay for what it is but didn't excite me as much as the original Scars of Summer did.

Reactions: MuddiedVeil

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Where is the golden gacha machine there's only the blue and red and I've gotten all 15
It turned gold as soon as I gave Saki the 15th gacha item. I did notice that when I went on a different route that the gacha machine was red. But I was still able to roll out multiple 0.01 thin condoms afterwards even if it was red. Her affection was maxed out and all 15 items had a check mark on the "present a gift" item screen. But if your gacha machine is red, I guess just try to narrow it down to find the condom.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes