Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Personally i will be waiting for a better TL than this slighty better than MTL crap

Edit. After playing for an hour i can say i would drop the "slighty" part.
It's better quality than MTL but it still has quite some ridiculous, non sensical texts here and there

Screenshot_20240823_092117_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinatobe

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
For Joiplay users
*Don't patch the game 1st time running it.
*If it doesn't work try to Decrypt it.
*If that doesn't work use the patch.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
So basically from what I've seen through two routes is nothing you do really matters. You could occupy her the entire day even until the day ends and the event will still happen. I did Yasui first and ended up seeing the house orgy while having her actually with me.

It really just feels like you earn the SP to get the prizes and learn more about Saki. its mostly just nostalgia. Haven't finished the second route but you apparently open up the cave from the first game. it seems to be one of those suffer all the NTR ends to get on to the true end games because there's a route where you need to play all of the other ones first. Basically just a scene collector nothing you do matters and the only real gameplay is getting enough SP to buy all the gacha prizes. Can't get the final one though so I wonder how to get it and what it unlocks

Reactions: Sporking67

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shindosan2

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
So basically from what I've seen through two routes is nothing you do really matters. You could occupy her the entire day even until the day ends and the event will still happen. I did Yasui first and ended up seeing the house orgy while having her actually with me.

It really just feels like you earn the SP to get the prizes and learn more about Saki. its mostly just nostalgia. Haven't finished the second route but you apparently open up the cave from the first game. it seems to be one of those suffer all the NTR ends to get on to the true end games because there's a route where you need to play all of the other ones first. Basically just a scene collector nothing you do matters and the only real gameplay is getting enough SP to buy all the gacha prizes. Can't get the final one though so I wonder how to get it and what it unlocks
Make sure you give Saki all 15 gacha items. It'll unlock a golden color gacha machine that will replace the red one. Then you gotta roll for the 0.01 thin condom as the 16th gacha item.

But yeah, it's just a scene collector game that's a little more buggy than its original counterpart.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Says the dude taking the absolute most incel take implying that women should wait for the insecure beta soyboys to gather up the courage to confess. Not to mention appropriating rape victim terminology to justify your gross incel diatribe.

Has nothing to do with marketplace dynamics. If you wait to make a move on the woman you like, string them along or sit there playing the good guy white knight without actually trying to develop an actual relationship then someone else is going to come by and do it instead. I don't see why we should have any particular sympathy to someone who's own indecisiveness screwed him over. Sure it sucks but learn and move on or let it repeat endlessly. I get it, you identify with the protagonist and you don't like how he's treated because of it. Go enjoy one of your power fantasies and stop trying to yuck on other people's yum.
Times like these is why I stick around these threads instead of actually playing the games XD
1724398657794.gif
Blud giving that anti-incel Sermon on F95zone :KEK:
Tell that to the dev, who talked about how he's getting nightmares about being cucked and was sick in the stomach as he was writing the ntr scenes.
You can like ntr, just don't be autistic and defend all the sociopathic crap that is part of the formula.
https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-after-v1-01-shinachiku-castella.221882/post-14628470
art vs the artist i guess. It is an expression of emotion, if you wanna look at it in a moral serious way. There's a good route if it helps you, but you chose to participate here or play the game. Just identify reality from fiction. If it disturbs you don't engage.

• Haha
Reactions: shindosan2
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes