2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game is... interesting. For now I'm liking it (although it isn't what I expected it's surprisingly entertaining)

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
It's short.. But it's still technically "v0.0.2", so it makes sense that there's not much content..
The english can be pretty bad though, but I'm kinda used to that.
And when a game is still in its early stages, chances are, it's still only being worked on by one person, without any proofreaders or story script editors. So the grammar gets a pass for now..

The major flaws, in my opinion, is that there's no dialogue or text during the sex scenes.
Adding text or dialogue, can not only make the game last that much longer, but provide context, and help with transitions from one sex position to the next.

Without it, the sex scenes just "feels" boring. I mean, yes, it's animated and it looks good, but I can get the same feeling from just looking at a GIF gallery.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
From what I've played I don't really think there is a story? It just seems like you are a director and everybody just has sex with you. It's good if you want a quick fap, but if you are looking for a decent story you most likely won't find one within this game.

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
Firstly ill say that this isn't bad, there just isn't much there.

this project has a lot of potential, things that would improve this project would be:

Since the focus is so obviously on the sexual aspect then make the scenes last longer.

add more interactions with the characters.

I'm all for seeing girls drop to their knees and getting to business while calling you master but the scene is far greater if there is a sense of progression, it means nothing and there is no sense of accomplishment or reward.

a corruption/progression/relationship mechanic is essential in a setting like this.

Reactions: jxd

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So I just played through the game several times trying different answers at points and I can't seem to affect the outcome very much. Not a big deal except that the OP has several images that I've not been able to find in the game. For example the Basketball Girl and the scene where you're looking at the sky and a pink hair girl with whisker tattoos and green hair girl are looking at you.

Am I missing a lot of content or does the OP have several images that aren't in the current version?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Looking at the reviews, I can understand if you rate the game lowly because the content is short, but I would personally wait to see how fast the developer is updating and what amount of content you get each update, that being said I'm not sure if people updated their reviews.
However what I'm not fine with is, the people expecting that this game is gonna have a "War and Peace" story or to be more than a sex game. Some people just want to jerk off and that's fine, not every game needs to be just sex and not every game needs to be filled to the brim with story to the point you forgot why you downloaded.
That being said, I'm downloading the game and I'll review it afterwards, who knows maybe the complaints are valid or exaggerated.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
im kinda having an issue actualy playing the game it keep saying i need to set renders setting ... and that further info is in the log text

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes