dandy1

May 6, 2017
Have you spoken to Hailey? If so it has already started and you just go to the photo studio in the afternoons (except Tuesday when she's there) and click on the book.
Thanks again. I would swear I had done that, but I just went back and there is the book,

Reactions: Angus Bez

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the sleepover to kick in - the notebook says the spa is a possibility, but so far nothing. I've noticed the study with Alice has never started, either. Any suggestions?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the sleepover to kick in - the notebook says the spa is a possibility, but so far nothing. I've noticed the study with Alice has never started, either. Any suggestions?
Sounds like you've had the homework bug we gave a solution for . That may also be the reason why you can't progress with the sleepover... I think that will lead into the next Alice event which, in turn, I suspect you'd have to complete before the spa would be possible...

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Sounds like you've had the homework bug we gave a solution for . That may also be the reason why you can't progress with the sleepover... I think that will lead into the next Alice event which, in turn, I suspect you'd have to complete before the spa would be possible...
Thanks again!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I might have missed the post... but he Mimi scene can still happen if you are on good terms with Martin. I did it myself after I gave him the key and we came to an understanding.

It's just really easy to miss because if you do ANYTHING after school you'll never see it.
You only see that scene once though, only once, cause I tried again and it doesn't trigger anymore :(

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I have a question to all the smart people on this board, it there a cheat for rollback, so that you can come back on the previous screens?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Still kara zor-el
Well Supergirl comic character published first.

Multiverse thingy started with Flash in 1961.
Both are right I suppose. When Powergirl was introduced in the 1970s it was pre Crisis, so she was Kara Zor-L aka Karen Starr. When the New 52 relaunched, even Earth 2 Kara was Kara Zor-El. And Supes' dad was Jor-L back in the golden age too.

we need an adult game that involves powergirl

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
What shows up on the screen that triggers the sleepover? A dialogue icon with Alice?
Ako approaches you outside the school with the idea... I can't recall if it's as you go in or out of school - or even if it matters.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes