Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
a little hint please.
I'd like to do it without altering the code.
Iris and Mayo
according to the hint, I have to wait to talk to them. I can never find them. When and where do I find them together to talk to them?
When you're at school look on the map to see where they are at different times of the day, then go to that place and see if there's a speech bubble icon. You can talk to them there. It can be in different places depending on how far along you are... (sometimes it may be the dance studio in the afternoon...)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

summerjo

May 9, 2017
When you're at school look on the map to see where they are at different times of the day, then go to that place and see if there's a speech bubble icon. You can talk to them there. It can be in different places depending on how far along you are... (sometimes it may be the dance studio in the afternoon...)
must be a certain day I have just missed. Will keep looking for it

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
must be a certain day I have just missed. Will keep looking for it
For all the times you need to talk with someone there is usually at least a couple of options during the week. Iris & Mayo are in the Dance Studio on one day (sorry, haven't written them down to be more specific) and in the hallways at another time. Whenever you're in this position with anyone just check the map when you first enter the school at 0900, before you eat lunch, before you select what afternoon session to do, before going home at 1600... it's a habit worth getting into because you'll be doing it a lot...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I usually walk from to the right corridor then to the class and look at the map to see where there's people after class, this way I had every interaction as soon as it was available.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Noticed something. I almost finished all routes without cheat. If you never use installed spycams, Martin never appears. :D You can install spycams but you must not peek even room is empty.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Noticed something. I almost finished all routes without cheat. If you never use installed spycams, Martin never appears. :D You can install spycams but you must not peek even room is empty.
I had wondered about that but ticking off those notebook entries is just soooooo tempting compulsive..... :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I had wondered about that but ticking off those notebook entries is just soooooo tempting compulsive..... :eek:penedeyewink:
lol yes
For to prove my theory i have to play game from start. I`ll try that again for next update.
Maybe Class B addon delayed Martin appearance, for to be sure i have to test again.

Reactions: Angus Bez

dandy1

May 6, 2017
Obviously I have overlooked something or done something wrong. How do you get the beach picture and take photos of girls in school. I read something about going to beach at 18:00. I tried that every day but never got the option.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes