Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's kind of funny the sheer dick falling off levels of poon the MC is able to get now. Let's break it down:

Houses to visit (Lily, Twins, Christy, Emily)
Dates: (Mayo or Iris)
In School Fucking: (Emily on Wednesday, Any other girl during a photo shoot, most days)
1 x week (Slumber party Orgy, or if you feel like it, bang another lesbian.)
2 x week Spa shenanigans
1 x week Blowjob from Mimi
5 x week Finger Mimi
16 x a week Fucking Alice at home in various ways.
7 x a week, morning bathroom Beej from Alice
5 x a week, Breakfast of Champions with Alice.

So in one week you can have sex or close at least 47 times. Dunno how the new girls are going to fit into the schedule.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Crap this thread reminded me that I forgot to add the possible evening date rapes into the mix of my previous list.

So, assuming you can do THAT like once a night... we're up to 52.
Actually, and I'm not trying to be picky here, but that figure's not quite right... some of the sex sessions clash in an either/or type way. But I do get your point. :cool:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Actually, and I'm not trying to be picky here, but that figure's not quite right... some of the sex sessions clash in an either/or type way. But I do get your point. :cool:
I may have doubled up an Alice fucking on a Sleepover night but beyond that... 5x a week for house visits is about right. The Spa can be done on Wed and Sun, so even if you skip it once, you have more than enough times to visit each house 1x a week and have your sex dates with either Iris or Mayo. The 6 pm Alice sex is always available and interferes with nothing. So trying to figure what else I doubled up on. Not that it matters... now it's just an intellectual exercise.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Because class B addon, I feel like i`m standing on wrong side of the highway and routes smashing to my face.
Next time i`ll play from save file or with money cheat. :p

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I may have doubled up an Alice fucking on a Sleepover night but beyond that... 5x a week for house visits is about right. The Spa can be done on Wed and Sun, so even if you skip it once, you have more than enough times to visit each house 1x a week and have your sex dates with either Iris or Mayo. The 6 pm Alice sex is always available and interferes with nothing. So trying to figure what else I doubled up on. Not that it matters... now it's just an intellectual exercise.
The point is... it's still a lot!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Because class B addon, I feel like i`m standing on wrong side of the highway and routes smashing to my face.
Next time i`ll play from save file or with money cheat. :p
As more content gets added, I do wonder if those original stats need something of a boost - especially the money if you start from scratch for play testing purposes! Would be nice to figure out the optimal settings so you could still enjoy the game without having to take too much time grinding....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

summerjo

May 9, 2017
a little hint please.
I'd like to do it without altering the code.
Iris and Mayo
according to the hint, I have to wait to talk to them. I can never find them. When and where do I find them together to talk to them?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes