Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Does the opportunity for the MC to cook ever appear? It's mentioned pretty early (Day 15 or so), but I've never seen the opportunity arise.
If you buy the sleeping pills and go to the kitchen at the right time you cook and get the opportunity to slip the pills into either Mimi or Maria's food....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
So still no way around the Iris in the park bug for trying the dating them both cheat? I've never seen here scene there, and right now my save is kinda borked because I can't do anything else with her.

She waits in the park every day... but Dylan Roof never came.
Nothing I can see... it doesn't always crash the game but as both of them appear at the locations now if you click on the name in the park you will only get Mayo (not that that's a bad thing... :heartcoveredeyes:) If you want Iris in the park then I'm afraid you have to go back to having only one of them. If you don't mind losing the park content you can still have them both downtown...

EDIT: of course, if you so desire you may edit your save game back to remove one or t'other.... I can let you have the changes... if you want them.... and you beg.... :eek:penedeyewink:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm lost then, I thought you said the 'Get rid of' part in the patreon post was wrong because of ehat Burt said??
No, well, sort of. You have to get rid of Martin for it to work - either as a friend or not a friend, either way. If you leave him there it won't work. We (well, me) kind of jumped to the wrong conclusion when the changelog came out and thought it was only for the "not friend" route.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So its, ' Get rid of' from the house, not neccessarily the game? That's why I think its probably a bug then, she wouldn't be bad mouthing him otherwise and the window of opportunity wouldn't be so small. It only makes sense if you've grasses him up...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Nothing I can see... it doesn't always crash the game but as both of them appear at the locations now if you click on the name in the park you will only get Mayo (not that that's a bad thing... :heartcoveredeyes:) If you want Iris in the park then I'm afraid you have to go back to having only one of them. If you don't mind losing the park content you can still have them both downtown...

EDIT: of course, if you so desire you may edit your save game back to remove one or t'other.... I can let you have the changes... if you want them.... and you beg.... :eek:penedeyewink:
I might just see if there's a way to kick it back to only Iris to see the scene... and actually be able to take her elsewhere. Does Iris only bang the MC in the park? Because I get jack and shit when I take her out for drinks, and get some head in the movie theater.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
So its, ' Get rid of' from the house, not neccessarily the game? That's why I think its probably a bug then, she wouldn't be bad mouthing him otherwise and the window of opportunity wouldn't be so small. It only makes sense if you've grasses him up...
Yeah, from the house. It's been obvious from the last update he probably isn't gone completely. As a friend obviously he'll be around.... as not a friend I suspect he may still return in some dastardly plot... :mad:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
No, she's still pissed at him if you made friends. Without him around she has no cock to holster and she mentions being pissed at him for leaving. So even if you do make peace with him, he leaves the family alone as he said he would, and thus Mimi needs a deep dicking (which better happen soon.)

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I might just see if there's a way to kick it back to only Iris to see the scene... and actually be able to take her elsewhere. Does Iris only bang the MC in the park? Because I get jack and shit when I take her out for drinks, and get some head in the movie theater.
Yeah, that's it, really. If you want to edit your save game to date Iris only:
Code:
[5]
24="0.000000"
22="0.000000"
For some reason that one is split into two fields (Iris is just 23="0.000000" to remove her!)

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Where/When do you go for a walk with Mayo? I got the text but couldn't figure out where to go.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
No, she's still pissed at him if you made friends. Without him around she has no cock to holster and she mentions being pissed at him for leaving. So even if you do make peace with him, he leaves the family alone as he said he would, and thus Mimi needs a deep dicking (which better happen soon.)
Sigh, that was beautiful, man, beautiful. Who says romance is dead? :teary:

Reactions: bobn

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ahh okay, that makes more sense.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Started a new game and can't find the bar. No way to get to it from entrance of school at 13.00 and 16.00. Wierd. Oh and Bill told me about it, so it is not that.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yeah, from the house. It's been obvious from the last update he probably isn't gone completely. As a friend obviously he'll be around.... as not a friend I suspect he may still return in some dastardly plot... :mad:
Nah, as not a friend he'll be gone for good. Walkius would have to be fucking suicidal to try and troll players with him again lol

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How do I date Mayo and Iris at the same time ?
I actually posted how to do it
Back then it pretty much worked on v0.8 as you could keep the girls separate as long as you didn't double book. Since the v0.9 update they both appear - not a problem downtown as you can choose who you want, but for the date in the park you will only ever get Mayo. Sometimes the park date may also crash your game so make sure you save first!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Started a new game and can't find the bar. No way to get to it from entrance of school at 13.00 and 16.00. Wierd
No, it's clearly in the changelog that afternoon bar work has been removed. Only evenings now because your grades have been slipping...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes