ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone explain it from the start as soon as the event with the mother starts cuz it seems i cant dins anything to watch on them!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
- Really don't like the new library setup. The Twins sit poses way better before.
You could, if you wanted, restore the old library for this update if you were that bothered. It looks like all the old images in the School folder match up with the new ones so just copy them across. Then if you rename the image in Events that is TwinsEvent_Library to Twins_library and move that into the new one... voila, old library!

agario

May 24, 2017
For Mimi's scene are you friends with Martin? If not you can get it at 5pm. I kept missing it because I was concentrating too much on the after school sessions!

Please tell me how can you stay at school after 16:00 for meet Martin. There is no activity for it. Is it rare or something?

agario

May 24, 2017
For Mimi's scene are you friends with Martin? If not you can get it at 5pm. I kept missing it because I was concentrating too much on the after school sessions!

And your observation about the twins is spot on.
Please tell me how can you stay at school after 16:00 for meet Martin. There is no activity for it. Is it rare or something?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Sorry, I probably didn't make that clear. You meet with Mimi at 5pm at home... but only if you got rid of Martin by giving the USB stick to Vanessa. If you're still his friend then that bit with Mimi won't happen for you.
the patch only change the caracters names?
No, it restores the relationship that was in the original game. Alice & Mimi are the MCs cousins, Maria is his aunt. All text is edited to bring that back rather than him being their "friend"

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

And your observation about the twins is spot on.
That explains it, I went the friends route with him.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry, I probably didn't make that clear. You meet with Mimi at 5pm at home... but only if you got rid of Martin by giving the USB stick to Vanessa. If you're still his friend then that bit with Mimi won't happen for you.
how to give usb to Vanessa?

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
If you want to edit your save game you can unfriend him to see the Mimi scene (you could always change it back later if you want :eek:penedeyewink:)
Code:
[5]
28="10.000000"
so just edit that code to 10 right or 0 ? ,I can see mimi scene ?!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
hi someone have a walkthrought ?
There is a walkthrough for $10 patreons but no-one has shared it. You don't need one, there are enough hints in the game (look at the notebook for your next step in each event) or search through this thread, everything has been covered at some point... or just ask, some of them here are friendly.... :evilsmile:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes