Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Uhh I dont think the dev has ever renamed the .rar files or the exe to friends. I'm not a $30 or whatever pledge so I can't see the 0.9 download but the files you linked say Cousins and I'm the one who posted 0.8 and the files linked on patreon definitely were called Cousins. In other word I think the dev is playing with fire.
Well shit your right. My bad, well i will having a word with the dev about it. Rather air on the side of caution

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just finished the new content (except for Mimi's new scene) and damn that was a lot of stuff, I guess that was the result of not needing to fix martin and the incest this month.

The twins are simply adorable :eazyHype:

Reactions: Angus Bez

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Someone has the save with cheerleaders route, why can not I make a ride with them, and I also can not go out with Mayo? Could someone leave a save? I'm already on day 225 and I'm not in the mood to start all over again

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Just finished the new content (except for Mimi's new scene) and damn that was a lot of stuff, I guess that was the result of not needing to fix martin and the incest this month.

The twins are simply adorable :eazyHype:
For Mimi's scene are you friends with Martin? If not you can get it at 5pm. I kept missing it because I was concentrating too much on the after school sessions!

And your observation about the twins is spot on.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes