rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
You go to the beach. Look at the residential part of the map during the evening and you get a push pin to go there.

Apparently but I'm still trying to figure out what needs to be done.

yes, i saw one picture in the preview but I couldnt find :( if you find it, post the path here please

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks man, now trying to find that path
yes, i saw one picture in the preview but I couldnt find :( if you find it, post the path here please
Unless I'm reading too much into it I think you need to be Martin's friend and it looks like you "get a ride off Martin" which I think will be him taking you downtown for that shopping preview pic. However, I still haven't found it (and currently trying as not his friend to see if I did get it wrong!)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I must have screwed something up with the cheats, because I can't get the bowling thing to trigger. I'm on Day 57 and nothing.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I must have screwed something up with the cheats, because I can't get the bowling thing to trigger. I'm on Day 57 and nothing.
The cheats are for your relationships and stats. You can edit the events but unless you know what number to put in it's very dangerous. If you want the bowling to trigger you need to do as @Kara Zor-El suggests and check the notebook to follow the steps through for the events.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
The cheats are for your relationships and stats. You can edit the events but unless you know what number to put in it's very dangerous. If you want the bowling to trigger you need to do as @Kara Zor-El suggests and check the notebook to follow the steps through for the events.
It just says "Go to the bowling with them" Finished for now.
It also says something about the phone and texting. So I wait for them to text?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
It just says "Go to the bowling with them" Finished for now.
It also says something about the phone and texting. So I wait for them to text?
Have you been bowling once already? If so wait a few days and try the phone again, you'll be able to send a message just like the sleepover.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I've gotten the scene with Mimi. What I did was tell Martin's girlfriend about him and gotten rid of him last update ( I presume this works with the other route of getting rid of him), I've then waited about 2 to 4 weeks (i wasn't counting), I've done Alice's new scene which starts when you talk to her while she is reading a magazine at the Dining area at 18:00, then I came across Mimi at the Dining area at 17:00 and I was able to speak to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I need help getting that beach scene.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I've gotten the scene with Mimi. What I did was tell Martin's girlfriend about him and gotten rid of him last update ( I presume this works with the other route of getting rid of him), I've then waited about 2 to 4 weeks (i wasn't counting), I've done Alice's new scene which starts when you talk to her while she is reading a magazine at the Dining area at 18:00, then I came across Mimi at the Dining area at 17:00 and I was able to speak to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I need help getting that beach scene.
Thanks. So it was a double typo and should've been "rid of" - that is what threw me!

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes