Apr 3, 2017
Hey all. Loving this game so far. Honestly just came back to it.

Can anyone help me figure out what to do after I get the hacking software. I've been trying to either A) Hack a site or B) up my comp skill and can't find it yet. What am I missing?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Found another bug - when I try to talk to Lilly at the bar, the game freezes and I have to restart.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hey all. Loving this game so far. Honestly just came back to it.

Can anyone help me figure out what to do after I get the hacking software. I've been trying to either A) Hack a site or B) up my comp skill and can't find it yet. What am I missing?
You go to your classroom in the afternoon to work on you computer skills

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for bug reports have passed them onto dev. Will notify when bug fix comes out. Appreciate it.
- Like @Basticular Assassin mentioned Lily_home_6 or Lily_home_4 named pics looks broken in game. But in Assets folder they both okey.
- Library really needs better setup. And best pose of Ava & Mia no more in assets cause new poses for Library.
So far i just hate the new Library. Huge bug for my eyes :winkytongue:

+ Lily's cute bikini (evil grin)
+ Mia and Ava are virgin prudes.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How do you give Maria a massage? It looks like the jerk is going to be invited.
Have you got rid of Martin yet?

EDIT: Just realised what you meant... sorry, you have to wait for Martin to be invited first, then get rid of him and take over

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Have you got rid of Martin yet?

EDIT: Just realised what you meant... sorry, you have to wait for Martin to be invited first, then get rid of him and take over
No. He's just getting ready to come on the scene. How do you get rid of him once he shows up?

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 72093
Overview
:
Experience the daily life of a high school student, forced to live with his aunt. Your choices will guide your adventure, some are irrelevant, others are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You could become their BFF, or even more... Maybe your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!
(The game is designed to be played in 16:9)

This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, family members are no longer related.

Updated: March 23, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:​

Downloads:
0.9 - - - -
magnet link
EXTRAS -
(not yet updated for 0.9)
I like this game,just one thing I have to say the Emily date walkthrough isn't the best outcome you can achieve on the date you can do so much better with Emily in the shop changing rooms if you have done everything correct up to that point and you get to go a lot further with Emily.The attached version is more like the PG Version!You need to enter the changing rooms and interact with Emily to get a better ending!

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes