bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Still not found it. The changelog says
Code:
Bonus: a small scene with Mimi if you get ride off Martin
and with the preview of her shopping with Nate I assumed you'd get a lift with Martin in his car to downtown (if you were his friend). Didn't spot anything and I'm now trying without him as a friend in case it meant something else. Got to admit this bit has me puzzled and is the only thing I've not seen yet...
Yeah, I hear you, thanks anyway ;)

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, the only other issue I've had so far is a crash when I tried doing the both date Iris and Mayo cheat and I tried to meet Iris in the park on a Saturday.
I had that happen too. Thought it was just me though! Certainly works fine for both downtown but that's one to keep an eye on. Thanks for letting me know.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
oh my fucking god

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Proceeded by the great lines "I can hear squealing", "somebody's coming!", ROFL!
- Lily and Nate know each other from bar but they act they like they first met.
Does get covered later... she's shy and doesn't want the others to know about their relationship.
Damn Abbigail is awesome.
Oh yes. :heartcoveredeyes: Shame there wasn't any more content but I am patient. Oh am I patient....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
+ the new girl at bowling.
- Really don't like the new library setup. The Twins sit poses way better before.
Does get covered later... she's shy and doesn't want the others to know about their relationship.
You say "patience, my little padavan." reach that part at school like you said.
Oh yes. :heartcoveredeyes: Shame there wasn't any more content but I am patient. Oh am I patient....
This game amazing because these girls. Too many girls for every taste.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I went to do a photoshoot, but no one was available. Now I'm stuck in the screen. Is this a bug, or am I not seeing something?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Found another bug, at the photo studio when all the girls are done with photos, when you open the book, there's no way out of it, the only option is to quit your game :(

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Found another bug, at the photo studio when all the girls are done with photos, when you open the book, there's no way out of it, the only option is to quit your game :(
Haven't quite got there yet... I forget which girls I've gone through and keep accidentally repeating them! Almost got caught up with only two more for Iris!

Reactions: bobbo69

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Jeez, with the new Alice sex scene at 18:00 she has become the designated Blue Ball remover when you come home after slowly working your way up with the twins, or getting tossed out on your ass mid-coitus.

werdy

Aug 23, 2017
Can someone tell me what happened to Martin?
Is he still in the game or was he kicked out as if he never existed?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes