Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's the same girl from Tangled but with a different hair. I may be wrong tho...
hmmmm still hmmm
But loved the character in Tangled. I put that game to my todo list. Thx

A tiny mole close to her lips may suit the new bar bowling girl look. I don't know why but wanted that. :D

Reactions: Angus Bez

microwaze

Jan 26, 2018
question : no mather what time i go in the weekedns, everytime i see the blond girl picture beside park and the game tells me i need to meet her at the park on sundays afternoon, she's never there. Am i doing something wrong ? (am at day 90)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
question : no mather what time i go in the weekedns, everytime i see the blond girl picture beside park and the game tells me i need to meet her at the park on sundays afternoon, she's never there. Am i doing something wrong ? (am at day 90)
You meet her at park and go to spa normally.

Edit:
Try going to park when no one at home. (edit again: sunday ofcourse :p)

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Hey guys. I'm new at this game. Just to know, is there any cheat? Codes?
I looked in some pages, but i didn't see it.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
one question:
i don't know if someone already answer that,but i let the massage-dude fuck both the girls and so,what would be the changes of the story if i stop him earlier? if those consequences are already in the actual version of course..thanks:)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
one question:
i don't know if someone already answer that,but i let the massage-dude fuck both the girls and so,what would be the changes of the story if i stop him earlier? if those consequences are already in the actual version of course..thanks:)
Look few post above I send link

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How do you get the picture of the beach?
You go to the beach. Look at the residential part of the map during the evening and you get a push pin to go there.
is there any new scene with mimi?
Apparently but I'm still trying to figure out what needs to be done.
Hey guys. I'm new at this game. Just to know, is there any cheat? Codes?
I looked in some pages, but i didn't see it.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I can't get the need for a webcam to trigger. I know I need one to spy on maria, but I can't remember what I did that triggered the ability to buy it! Help?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I can't get the need for a webcam to trigger. I know I need one to spy on maria, but I can't remember what I did that triggered the ability to buy it! Help?
You have to find Bill's USB drive, he then gives you the software so you can go online and buy the webcams

Kibad

May 12, 2017
You go to the beach. Look at the residential part of the map during the evening and you get a push pin to go there.

Apparently but I'm still trying to figure out what needs to be done.

Thanks man, now trying to find that path

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Look few post above I send link
thanks for the clarifications!
i let him fuck them 'cause in the version there was nothing else to do...and in the next release i took his friendship,but i was talking about more important changes in the plot of the game,but it seems that for now there's nothing like that right?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes