bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've gotten the scene with Mimi. What I did was tell Martin's girlfriend about him and gotten rid of him last update ( I presume this works with the other route of getting rid of him), I've then waited about 2 to 4 weeks (i wasn't counting), I've done Alice's new scene which starts when you talk to her while she is reading a magazine at the Dining area at 18:00, then I came across Mimi at the Dining area at 17:00 and I was able to speak to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I need help getting that beach scene.
I haven't seen that part, and I'm way far into the game

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
this game is brilliant, lots of content each update. found the mimi scene, but had no idea that there was a beach scene.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
this game is brilliant, lots of content each update. found the mimi scene, but had no idea that there was a beach scene.
I think the beach scene is where you have to take a photo of the sunset on the beach for your photo skills... nothing actually happens on the beach.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Is newly released, is Mr. Dots Patreon approved Dating My Daughter replacement project
Well, I've been a little busy catching up with my new update of my favourite game to be looking at new releases just yet! Got to devote all my energy to Lily, Abbigail and the twins as they take priority! I have downloaded it (did play that Dating My Daughter a bit) and will try it when I've caught up with this one (and finished Peasant's Quest I had to put on hold when this got its release earlier today!)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
A kind mod took the 2 parts i posted and put them together. As far as i am aware all links on patreon are not called school love and cousins. As for a bug fix well so far no word on that one. I have sent more bug reports to dev and just gotta wait he normally does the bug fixes the day after release.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Can I use save editor on the game, if so where are the save files?
Are there any cheats, any help would be appreciated.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
A kind mod took the 2 parts i posted and put them together. As far as i am aware all links on patreon are not called school love and cousins. As for a bug fix well so far no word on that one. I have sent more bug reports to dev and just gotta wait he normally does the bug fixes the day after release.
Uhh I dont think the dev has ever renamed the .rar files or the exe to friends. I'm not a $30 or whatever pledge so I can't see the 0.9 download but the files you linked say Cousins and I'm the one who posted 0.8 and the files linked on patreon definitely were called Cousins. In other word I think the dev is playing with fire.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes