Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I dont think I fully finished all of the content from 0.7, I loaded my most recent save (which IIRC was after Martin started doing massages for the Aunt but before I started doing anything else about it) and Martin is just kind of hanging out and/or living in the house? I think it skipped some events that were part of 0.8 ?

Gonna load my save from before Martin shows up.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I dont think I fully finished all of the content from 0.7, I loaded my most recent save (which IIRC was after Martin started doing massages for the Aunt but before I started doing anything else about it) and Martin is just kind of hanging out and/or living in the house? I think it skipped some events that were part of 0.8 ?

Gonna load my save from before Martin shows up.
You inspired me to take a break and check it myself. My save game from v0.6 definitely worked (although I only went through a few steps to check, I can't be positive it won't crash at some point but I can't see it would).

Still not found any Martin content in the new update so still not sure what has been added for that route...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
+ That's cute. Mia and Ava have just one stat now.
+ You don't have to talk with Bill for to start working at bar now. You can start work at first day.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
+ That's cute. Mia and Ava have just one stat now.
I'd missed that! Good catch. Shame about the positioning of the two figures though - that needs work!
+ You don't have to talk with Bill for to start working at bar now. You can start work at first day.
Haven't replayed from the start so that's good to know in the future too!

Have you spotted you can't work in the library anymore?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If SaulGoodman updates the incest patch I'll upload a complete patched game to the OP.

Reactions: agario

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This game drives me crazy - are there ever any dialogues with the mom?
Mom only ever appears in a single flashback render at the prologue, so no dialogue at all :eek:penedeyewink:

If you meant Maria, only a few, you can go as far as massage her back.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How do you get anything with Mimi?
Still not found it. The changelog says
Code:
Bonus: a small scene with Mimi if you get ride off Martin
and with the preview of her shopping with Nate I assumed you'd get a lift with Martin in his car to downtown (if you were his friend). Didn't spot anything and I'm now trying without him as a friend in case it meant something else. Got to admit this bit has me puzzled and is the only thing I've not seen yet...

Reactions: bobbo69
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes