Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ride off Martin? Is that a sexual thing?
No, it's even worse typo than you think: It's clearly time to add some gay content: There will be a change to ride Martin :D . Hey, are you saying you haven't waited for that drooling? :p
If you think about it... he promised to leave Maria, Mimi, and Alice alone, he said nothing about your sexy bowl-haircut sporting ass!

And no one hates Martin because of the NTR, they hate him because he is peak human French sexiness!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just a heads up aside from saves from 7.0 and before not working theres also a glitch in the game regarding waiting for text messages. It should trigger every week however i spent 9 weeks in game waiting. And i quickly found a fix for it so if you find yourself spending more than one game week waiting for a text simply visit downtown and it will trigger.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Just a heads up aside from saves from 7.0 and before not working theres also a glitch in the game regarding waiting for text messages. It should trigger every week however i spent 9 weeks in game waiting. And i quickly found a fix for it so if you find yourself spending more than one game week waiting for a text simply visit downtown and it will trigger.

FUCK. I never played 8.0, sounds like I should load that up, save, then load it in 9.0?

Reactions: Angus Bez

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If it's, I'm new to it.
Some of us assume that it's typo.
For once it's not a euphemism. It's probably not intended but:

Basically means to tell someone to back-off or leave you alone. Was created from the idea of the phrase "all on my d*ick" or "riding my d*ick", not in a way, but when someone is constantly bothering you or invading themselves into your personal , among other things. So for someone to say "ride off" is like saying "get off my d*ck", "leave me alone", or "quit bothering me".
#1: ! My ex has been texting me all day asking me about my new !
Girl #2: Are you serious?
Girl #1: yeah! I keep telling him to ride off but he won't leave me alone!
Girl #2: That's a shame...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
FUCK. I never played 8.0, sounds like I should load that up, save, then load it in 9.0?
Yeah, if you have a download of 0.8 that's the best way of doing it - otherwise, as it's only a text file I think just adding the missing lines would work... I haven't had the time nor inclination to test that theory out yet but it's a possibility if you don't have a 0.8 download

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes