Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
loved this update...just wish yould repeat somee of the scenes with the twins:)
I usually play through once for my own gaming and then a second time to work out those codes in the save file. This is the first update I'm really looking forward to my second play through!!!! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Weird o_O
When i open torrent download , mega download speeds up. When i turn off torrent, mega download slows down.
Leave your torrent on then... whichever arrives first you can use - plus you can help us seed it quicker for the others when you're done downloading the torrent!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Leave your torrent on then... whichever arrives first you can use - plus you can help us seed it quicker for the others when you're done downloading the torrent!
consider it done Senpai. :p
But i'm not sure @ and my torrent links are same.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
consider it done Senpai. :p
But i'm not sure @ and my torrent links are same.
Yeah, just checked and I'm afraid your file opens into another torrent than the link @redknight00 used.

EIDT: yours is for the full .zip while @redknight00 is a torrent to a working directory of the files. I'll concentrate on the original torrent first and then I'll tandem that one of yours too...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I put the loose files instead of a zip because it has minimal difference 1.39 x 1.48 GB and it's simpler that way and the people with outdated compressors will be able to use it.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I put the loose files instead of a zip because it has minimal difference 1.39 x 1.48 GB and it's simpler that way and the people with outdated compressors will be able to use it.
You think anyone who knows how to download a torrent dosent know how to download winrar or 7zip?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Yes, my saves from 0.7 (and all the way back to my first save from ...probably 0.4 ?) work fine in 0.9

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes