Mocsad

Jun 4, 2017
New version is out

Hi everyone, the new version is out. There are at least 200 new images. Enjoy and thanks for your support!
Minor

- Modification of the interface.

- Now you can’t go at the bar during school, but after, every day.

- A new tab: inventory

Major

- The Twins Route: meet the twins’ group and do activities with them.

- New places: Bowling, Lily’s Home and the Photo Studio

- New event at the photo studio : take photo of your friends… and more! Follow the objectives to gain new rank and increase your possibilities.

- New event involving twins, teach them how to do with… a man!

- New event involving Lily, the little ginger.

- Bonus: a new sex scene with Alice.

- Bonus: a small scene with Mimi if you get ride off Martin

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm, not a problem for long term players but could be a bit of a bitch for those starting out! You really need money at the start for doing those courses! Guess it's going to depend on how the shifts fit in at night....
- The Twins Route: meet the twins’ group and do activities with them.
Yay! :heartcoveredeyes:
- New places: Bowling, Lily’s Home and the Photo Studio
We've seen the Twins' group (Twins, Lily & Hailey) at the bowling but I wonder if we can take any of the other girls there on a date - either this or future updates? Nice to have some new locations
- New event at the photo studio : take photo of your friends… and more! Follow the objectives to gain new rank and increase your possibilities.
Oooh, the possibilities... :evilsmile:
- New event involving twins, teach them how to do with… a man!
Yay! :heartcoveredeyes:
- New event involving Lily, the little ginger.
Whimper.... :heartcoveredeyes: :firstimekiss:
- Bonus: a new sex scene with Alice.
Ooh, this one was a pleasant surprise! Didn't see that coming [pun intended!]. Nice to have something new with Alice as the old scenes were beginning to get repetitive....
Looks like it's best to be friends with Martin at the moment then...
incoming.jpg

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Normally i would'nt post anything today for to make Angus Bez forget what happened yesterday. Bad luck games' new version released today. :p

Good change. Will be easier earning money.
Everyday but which hours?
New rank named photo skills?
There's no benefit keeping him for now. :p

Just a guess but i think next update will be for Vicky, Charlotte.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Normally i would'nt post anything today for to make Angus Bez forget what happened yesterday. Bad luck games' new version released today. :p
Why, what happened yesterday? You know I've got a terrible memory.... :eek:penedeyewink:
There's no benefit keeping him for now. :p
See below....
Just a guess but i think next update will be for Vicky, Charlotte.
Both of them have had some earlier interactions that haven't been developed... I agree, it's time they got more storyline.
Is that meant to say "get rid of Martin"?
No, I think it means "get a ride off Martin". Unlikely to be two typos and as we've seen Mimi with MC going shopping I think that's what's alluded to in the changelog... Martin will give you a ride and you get to go shopping with Mimi. If you aren't friends with Martin you'll miss out on a small scene....

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Why, what happened yesterday? You know I've got a terrible memory.... :eek:penedeyewink:

See below....

Both of them have had some earlier interactions that haven't been developed... I agree, it's time they got more storyline.

No, I think it means "get a ride off Martin". Unlikely to be two typos and as we've seen Mimi with MC going shopping I think that's what's alluded to in the changelog... Martin will give you a ride and you get to go shopping with Mimi. If you aren't friends with Martin you'll miss out on a small scene....
Ahh okay, thanks. :)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

See below....

No, it's even worse typo than you think: It's clearly time to add some gay content: There will be a chance to ride Martin :D . Hey, are you saying you haven't waited for that drooling? :p

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hope your amnesia not like in game 'My Girl friend amnesia' :biggrin:
Omg i need new pair of glasses. I read 'ride' as 'rid' lol.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes