Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Read this
Thank you! i'm just glad most people in the world hate it. Found a poll with most people saying they hate it and looking at other sites it seems about 65 to 80% of people hate it or don't really care for it. Makes sense if you look at divorce most of divorces have to do with cheating people don't like it they want to be the only one having sex with the one they love.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I`m terribly sorry. I ashamed myself mocking with you. :D You`re expert of this game and you know the game name better then me. Are we fine now? :D
Yeah, but don't forget I'm still watching you. :cool: (And the new, corrected, with improved kiss, sig image has helped in getting you back into my good books....)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you! i'm just glad most people in the world hate it. Found a poll with most people saying they hate it and looking at other sites it seems about 65 to 80% of people hate it or don't really care for it. Makes sense if you look at divorce most of divorces have to do with cheating people don't like it they want to be the only one having sex with the one they love.
I don`t hate it in games, but i don`t hate who hates it either. :)
I respect everyone likes in F95zone if it just stays in cyber world.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well incest is worse then cheating tho. Because can cause handicapped kids.

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes