♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Bwahahahah, Patreon had kittens over the "cousins" bit so they'd love that idea!!!!
True.. Though Patreon probably doesn't like the idea of the twins being taught sexual together either.. But I'm in the 'If I had a pair of twins and i was teaching them sex related stuff, I'd want to see them play with each other' group, no getting around the incest there

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
hopefully it's sometime this weekend at least

curious to see if the twins are somehow not sisters (or just don't do anything with each other)

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
curious to see if the twins are somehow not sisters (or just don't do anything with each other)
That's been crossing my mind too - so much so I very nearly posted last night after the Teacher preview but changed my mind in case I spoilt all the euphoria! o_O Keeping in mind the "cousins" hoo-ha on Patreon I really think it might be awkward for him to say they are sisters (especially in light of the new preview image!) so was wondering if they'd just be really good friends who look similar and everyone nicknames "The Twins". He could get around the incest thing that way but I think there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people on here.... :HeyGuys: Hopefully he words it nicely so there's not too much work for the patch creators....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
sad to say (because i want them to play with each other) but i'd rather they stay sisters and just not do anything to each other.. might have to add some twins to my game some how... hmmm..
Yeah, I agree. It wouldn't be a real threesome but I'd be OK with the MC taking turns with them while the other watched.... after all, that's another variation covered especially as we already have some MFF content in the game....

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes