depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Never tried this game before.
But has been on my WatchList for a good while now (has to be at least a half year)..

Game looks very promising and the girls look amazing in the pictures.
Only thing that's holding me back at this moment to really try it out(and pledge) is the NTR tag ..
Now i don't mind a (very)little bit of NTR, but is NTR heavy in this game or is it optional/Light ?..

Looked back 10 pages to look for the answer myself but suprisingly not really an answer about it.
Read something about a Bill and a Martin but nothing about NTR specific..
So my apology for this question because it's becoming the second most populair question on this site.(After.. Is it out yet..)

And thank you for anyone who is kind enough to answer :)
It's currently light NTR, you have an option to get rid of the enemy before it's too late. But when it's first integrated to the game it was a heavy NTR and broke the hearts of non NTR guys. :)

I didn't play the game with the NTR content, but read a lot, so there's a little chance that I maybe wrong.

Edit: Looks like I was late to the party. :)

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Never tried this game before.
But has been on my WatchList for a good while now (has to be at least a half year)..

Game looks very promising and the girls look amazing in the pictures.
Only thing that's holding me back at this moment to really try it out(and pledge) is the NTR tag ..
Now i don't mind a (very)little bit of NTR, but is NTR heavy in this game or is it optional/Light ?..

Looked back 10 pages to look for the answer myself but suprisingly not really an answer about it.
Read something about a Bill and a Martin but nothing about NTR specific..
So my apology for this question because it's becoming the second most populair question on this site.(After.. Is it out yet..)

And thank you for anyone who is kind enough to answer :)
Simple jealousy maybe but it is not NTR. Martin guy is not bully like ERic. He does`nt ruin your life like Eric does.
And too many girls in this game, it`s so hard to handle all. :D

Reactions: Angus Bez
U

User_51567

So we are having a .
No...
Light but you can get rid of the enemy.
And Simple jealousy but it's not NTR :p..

Well.... Color me confused :p
It's currently light NTR, you have an option to get rid of the enemy before it's too late. But when it's first integrated to the game it was a heavy NTR and broke the hearts of non NTR guys. :)

I didn't play the game with the NTR content, but read a lot, so there's a little chance that I maybe wrong.

Edit: Looks like I was late to the party. :)
Something specific that i have to keep in mind to avoid NTR(or jealousy), or is it rather obvious when i come to that stage in game :) ?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Then you won't mind what little content is in there.... I don't even think it's really NTR - more voyeurism than anything - and is avoidable anyway. If you don't put the webcam in the girls' rooms you won't see it (although that means you won't complete one of the events if you want to cross them off) and if you do put them up you now get the opportunity to stop Martin before it goes too far (as long as you work out what to do in time!)
It has been covered quite a lot - mostly when Martin was first introduced but not too long ago we did dig the subject up again. If you want to have a look try but I think it's mostly been covered enough for you already in the above posts?

But when it's first integrated to the game it was a heavy NTR and broke the hearts of non NTR guys. :)
Nah, it was never heavy NTR - I think I said a few pages back that I suspect NTR fans seeing that tag would download the game and go away disappointed. It really doesn't qualify as NTR.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@JadabaJD
See @Agnus Bez one of non-NTR person.
Hey! Ya gave me a sex change! :evilupset:
He hates everything except gingers. :p
No, I've got a weakness for redheads! I'm not a gentleman so I prefer brunettes, but I don't mind the occasional blonde (and Mayo with her purple hair really pushes my buttons too!). But you're right, I'm a non-NTR person and even I wasn't turned off with the "NTR" content slipped into this game so if I'm wrong and it qualifies then it's obviously only light :winkytongue:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes