Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

That's the result of looking for this game and money ..... no results.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Oh, I agree... personally I'd rather there was no signs of NTR at all but, as long as it's optional and I never have to see it unless I want to, I don't mind him putting in stuff to appeal to other people... just like personally I'd rather all the girls to be redheads but I realise some other people would prefer a bit of variety (damn you all! :evilsmile:)
we should request ginger tag from mods. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Angus Bez
U

User_51567

Never tried this game before.
But has been on my WatchList for a good while now (has to be at least a half year)..

Game looks very promising and the girls look amazing in the pictures.
Only thing that's holding me back at this moment to really try it out(and pledge) is the NTR tag ..
Now i don't mind a (very)little bit of NTR, but is NTR heavy in this game or is it optional/Light ?..

Looked back 10 pages to look for the answer myself but suprisingly not really an answer about it.
Read something about a Bill and a Martin but nothing about NTR specific..
So my apology for this question because it's becoming the second most populair question on this site.(After.. Is it out yet..)

And thank you for anyone who is kind enough to answer :)

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Never tried this game before.
But has been on my WatchList for a good while now (has to be at least a half year)..

Game looks very promising and the girls look amazing in the pictures.
Only thing that's holding me back at this moment to really try it out(and pledge) is the NTR tag ..
Now i don't mind a (very)little bit of NTR, but is NTR heavy in this game or is it optional/Light ?..

Looked back 10 pages to look for the answer myself but suprisingly not really an answer about it.
Read something about a Bill and a Martin but nothing about NTR specific..
So my apology for this question because it's becoming the second most populair question on this site.(After.. Is it out yet..)

And thank you for anyone who is kind enough to answer :)
Trust me this game has no NTR.
I c you posted yours first, sorry about thar Kara Zor-El
I like your new sig by the way, great job ;)
they are for free. :p You can grab links if you want.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes