soloman186

Jan 4, 2018
If I recall correctly the route for Mayo :heartcoveredeyes: and Iris begins when you speak to them in the dance studio (when it's just them on their own) during the afternoon sessions at school (sorry, haven't got a note about which day it is). Of course, if your reputation with the cheerleaders isn't high enough it probably won't work (and to get your rep up for the cheerleaders you need to spend lunch with them so you also need to get your rep up for Class C). Once you follow that route through you eventually have to choose which girl you prefer and would like to date so you only, officially, get Mayo or Iris (unofficially you can edit the save game and have both if you want to risk it - although, so far, I've not broken the game!).
thanks for the answer

Dasati

May 30, 2017
:mad: You're just weird! Seriously, though, that's the whole point... we are all different, all like/hate different things and games developers try to cover as many bases as possible. I do like that this game, so far, has had that "innocent" type feel, as @Kara Zor-El said, just like being back in school (I can just about remember it) when the hormones were kicking in...
Whilst on that thread, recently just retried this game (last played in like 0.3) and I'm glad to see some variety in ethnicity amongst the girls for once. So many games have almost all the girls of the same ethnicity except maybe one or two token side characters. It's like some dev's focus on different hair/body types they forget you can also have different ethnicity's. It's good to finally find a game with some variety.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
He won't be gone for good. At the moment, in this update, he is gone but it's only temporary. If you checkout the changelog for 0.8.1 Walkius says:

The routes are bound to be connected in some way - for example, if you're his friend he could introduce you to Vanessa. If you don't become his friend Vanessa could possibly approach you to say thanks for letting her know he was such a douche and you become her "friend"... Not being Martin's friend may not get rid of him permanently either - there is a chance now that you've become enemies he will try to get revenge by messing with one of your girls...
Lets not poke the bear...let him sleep lol:cool:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks you both but i am not a Krull :) He is trying to visit each game. Hope he visits here one day too.

Till that day i can share the one for Twins if you like. Probably you won't like my Martin sig. :p
The twins one is brilliant but have you thought of doing an animated gif so it can flip from Ava to Mia and so both girls are featured instead of just the one? Just a thought....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The twins one is brilliant but have you thought of doing an animated gif so it can flip from Ava to Mia and so both girls are featured instead of just the one? Just a thought....
Good idea tho. Never worked on gif before. I can try but Krull can do that easily. I was more a mesh cloth designer in a 3d virtual world game. :p

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Good idea tho. Never worked on gif before. I can try but Krull can do that easily. I was more a mesh cloth designer in a 3d virtual world game. :p
The only problem with gifs are the limited color palette but animating isn't a big issue. There are on-line editors, all you do is create the two image frames, upload them and then set a few seconds time lapse for each frame (unless you want to go all fancy and put a fade from one image to the other)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The only problem with gifs are the limited color palette but animating isn't a big issue. There are on-line editors, all you do is create the two image frames, upload them and then set a few seconds time lapse for each frame (unless you want to go all fancy and put a fade from one image to the other)
Better i learn doing that via photoshop. :) For to polish it i may use online editors.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
lol kinda did what you said. But i have to eat more bread for this gif thing. :p
twins-anim.gif

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes