Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
The ginger side will be strong in this update, I'm also looking forward to the other girls from B.
And here, have some random redhead while we wait:
View attachment 77997
Whimper...
Yeah, I may have a weakness for redheads but I'm still waiting for some of the others to appear in the updates. As @Kara Zor-El points out Charlotte was one of the first girls we bumped into (literally) in the game so I'm a little disappointed that more's not been made of her...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Pic reminds me Poison Ivy. Green and light blue colors really look good on gingers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nerd girl called Charlotte also in my radar. But she`s from class C. Actually she`s the first girl MC met from class C.
It should, she is Ivy from Batman #41 (art by Janin).

Nerd girl is also cool, though I don't think we will see her for now at least.

Jimmy365

Oct 7, 2017
sry for question but how can we cheat the stats?
It doesnt go with cheat engine and in the save data where nothing to find.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Few post earlier i used `gingerism` word. I didn`t know, it has racism meaning also. Huge apologies if i hurt someone.

Reactions: bobbo69

Gamer91

Mar 17, 2018
Does somebody have a walkthrough for the date with Alice. I get to kiss and strip her but not maturbate

inoc

May 31, 2017
After having sex with Alice for the first time I get this error. Any idea how to fix?
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes