fuker11suck

May 3, 2017
Ooh, let's give that a go then....

As @Kara Zor-El said, there's no real need for a walkthrough. All the "events" (or things you can do, so far) are pretty much listed in the notebook on screen. Click on that and then click on each thumbnail to see a clue what you need to be trying next. Hints are pretty much given throughout the game too ("looks like I need to give this USB drive to Bill"). Sometimes it may be confusing or you have to wait for a certain day/time in which case do a search through this thread or give us a shout out... so Kara Zor-El can confuse you a little bit more :evilsmile:
thanks angus for your input

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
View attachment 77957

Preview 0.9 - Busted 2.0
Mar 16 at 4:01am
Again?!
;)
Oh wow, why does it always go wrong with Lily!?! At least this time he definitely gets some action with her (I'm a little worried, in that other image, that Abbigail walks in before they really get going!). Am I wrong in hoping that Lily spots the twins and asks if they'd like to join them.....?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Oh wow, why does it always go wrong with Lily!?! At least this time he definitely gets some action with her (I'm a little worried, in that other image, that Abbigail walks in before they really get going!). Am I wrong in hoping that Lily spots the twins and asks if they'd like to join them.....?
definately not wrong lol

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 77957

Preview 0.9 - Busted 2.0
Mar 16 at 4:01am
Again?!
;)
You're just playing hard to get... when she invites you back to her room in v0.9 you'll soon change your tune.... :eek:penedeyewink:
After this preview pic, i changed my mind. From now on, Lily is one of my fav too. Gingerism is kinda addictive. :eek:penedeyewink:

Lily`s palm finger missing in pic? O.O

The twins are damn cute voyeurs. :heartcoveredeyes:

@bobbo69 Waiting version 0.9 is like torture cause your preview pic posts. :coldsweat:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
After this preview pic, i changed my mind. From now on, Lily is one of my fav. Gingerism is kinda addictive. :eek:penedeyewink:

@bobbo69 Waiting version 0.9 is like torture cause your preview pic posts. :coldsweat:
Ahhhh, she stole your heart, did she lol? so cute :p

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
After this preview pic, i changed my mind. From now on, Lily is one of my fav too.
See, I told ya... You are developing good taste, young Padawan. :eek:penedeyewink:
Gingerism is kinda addictive. :eek:penedeyewink:
You say that like it's a bad thing! Embrace the Ginger-side.... :heartcoveredeyes:
Oh wow, I didn't spot that! I noticed you couldn't see the left thumb (hidden behind the hand) but hadn't seen the right one - appears to actually go into the wall object!
They're just damn cute. Period. :firstimekiss:
Here, here! But it's a torture I'm enjoying! Keep 'em coming (pun intended) @bobbo69

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
See, I told ya... You are developing good taste, young Padawan. :eek:penedeyewink:@bobbo69
Next to you, i feel like a youngling. :)
You say that like it's a bad thing! Embrace the Ginger-side.... :heartcoveredeyes:@bobbo69
Huge thx for enlightening. Even it`s a bad thing, i can jump on it like a carp fish. :closedtongue:
Here, here! But it's a torture I'm enjoying! Keep 'em coming (pun intended) @bobbo69
You`re a masochist. O.O

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The ginger side will be strong in this update, I'm also looking forward to the other girls from B.
And here, have some random redhead while we wait:
View attachment 77997
Pic reminds me Poison Ivy. Green and light blue colors really look good on gingers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nerd girl called Charlotte also in my radar. But she`s from class C. Actually she`s the first girl MC met from class C.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes