Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
After having sex with Alice for the first time I get this error. Any idea how to fix?
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
before i continue with the blackmail of martin. if i remember a few hundred post back. you can choose to let martin continue having his way with the girls right or once i blackmail him. he will be gone for good? did the developer ever mention if he would ever go after alice?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
before i continue with the blackmail of martin. if i remember a few hundred post back. you can choose to let martin continue having his way with the girls right
You can leave him have his fun. But Alice`ll be always in your protection cause you`ve blackmail trump in your pocket.
or once i blackmail him. he will be gone for good? did the developer ever mention if he would ever go after alice?
When you blackmailed him (when he is at pool 23:00), You will have 2 option.
1. He`ll offer his help and friendship. Devs says Martin Friendship with have benefits for some girls in future updates. (My guess his help will be for the bully Seth`s gf Vicky)
2. You`ll think about friendship offer. If you pick this, You`ll have extra option to show flashdisk to Martin`s gf at bar 18:00 (Edit: Tuesday and Friday). SHowing flashdisk to his gf is the end of MArtin right now.

Doesn`t matter what you choose, MArtin will leave the house and not come back again. Girls will be sad just for few days. Both option also will give you chance to back massage Maria. But just for few days, Mimi`ll ruin the back massage fun.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
New update should be coming soon...hopefully this week. He said "around" the 20th of this month but I don't expect it until the end of the month....his last post said he still had some coding to do. Really looking forward to this update...lilly and the twins ftw:eazyHype:...hopefully there is some fun with the twins:)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
once i blackmail him. he will be gone for good? did the developer ever mention if he would ever go after alice?
He won't be gone for good. At the moment, in this update, he is gone but it's only temporary. If you checkout the changelog for 0.8.1 Walkius says:
· You kick him, and you become friend with him (leading to new opportunities in future update)
· You kick him, and don’t be friend (also leading to new opportunities in future update)
The routes are bound to be connected in some way - for example, if you're his friend he could introduce you to Vanessa. If you don't become his friend Vanessa could possibly approach you to say thanks for letting her know he was such a douche and you become her "friend"... Not being Martin's friend may not get rid of him permanently either - there is a chance now that you've become enemies he will try to get revenge by messing with one of your girls...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
New update should be coming soon...hopefully this week. He said "around" the 20th of this month but I don't expect it until the end of the month....his last post said he still had some coding to do. Really looking forward to this update...lilly and the twins ftw:eazyHype:...hopefully there is some fun with the twins:)
There seems to be quite a bit of the twins coming up in the new update - "Busted 2.0" and the header image on Walkius' Patreon page suggests a bowling date (either starting with the twins or possibly after they catch MC & Lily in the alley!). With the three additional, so far unused, images of the twins that were introduced into the last update obviously we're working up to them getting more of a role in the game. Fingers crossed we get some fun with them in 0.9 but if not it sure can't be too far away... :heartcoveredeyes:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Very tiny chance.
I don't think, dev is brave enough to add such route. :eek:penedeyewink:
Reading some of the comments on his Patreon page I think it's a very good chance. He obviously had a big plan for Martin and he's still going through with whatever that was (although it might be altered somewhat). I think I said this before in the thread but I get the impression he had a good idea but dropped it in too soon, and only half the plan, which is why people got their panties in a bunch. If he keeps it optional I'm pretty sure he'll be brave enough to even use a proper NTR scene and I think the majority of us (yeah, there will always be some that moan anyway) will be OK with that - if you like NTR you finally get something, for those of us that don't we can avoid it, so [almost] everybody's happy!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Reading some of the comments on his Patreon page I think it's a very good chance. He obviously had a big plan for Martin and he's still going through with whatever that was (although it might be altered somewhat). I think I said this before in the thread but I get the impression he had a good idea but dropped it in too soon, and only half the plan, which is why people got their panties in a bunch. If he keeps it optional I'm pretty sure he'll be brave enough to even use a proper NTR scene and I think the majority of us (yeah, there will always be some that moan anyway) will be OK with that - if you like NTR you finally get something, for those of us that don't we can avoid it, so [almost] everybody's happy!
Actually i don't want NTR in this game. Just little jealousies and letting other boys and girls have their own sex fun enough to make me turn back to my school days.
This game is like having holiday after playing tiresome NTR games. I'm kinda resting via this game.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Actually i don't want NTR in this game. Just little jealousies and letting other boys and girls have their own sex fun enough to make me turn back to my school days.
This game is like having holiday after playing tiresome NTR games. I'm kinda resting via this game.
Oh, I agree... personally I'd rather there was no signs of NTR at all but, as long as it's optional and I never have to see it unless I want to, I don't mind him putting in stuff to appeal to other people... just like personally I'd rather all the girls to be redheads but I realise some other people would prefer a bit of variety (damn you all! :evilsmile:)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, like.. no gingers at all kind of variety!
:mad: You're just weird! Seriously, though, that's the whole point... we are all different, all like/hate different things and games developers try to cover as many bases as possible. I do like that this game, so far, has had that "innocent" type feel, as @Kara Zor-El said, just like being back in school (I can just about remember it) when the hormones were kicking in...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Exactly. Even though i love big titties even i notice the issue that even in games where there are several girls usually there is only one with realistic sized boobs, if there is one at all. I think that kinda hurts immersion. I don't see whycan't be more variety in games that offer the chance to woo lots of girls. I almost consider it annoying that the small chested one is the younger sister, like, aaaall the time. Why can't be the lil sister have big boobs and the older one the small ones. Or the neighbourhood lady. Or anyone, beside that single one character that is 100% the youngers sister/housemate. When it comes to haircolour i see much more variety really.

Reactions: Angus Bez

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
:mad: You're just weird! Seriously, though, that's the whole point... we are all different, all like/hate different things and games developers try to cover as many bases as possible. I do like that this game, so far, has had that "innocent" type feel, as @Kara Zor-El said, just like being back in school (I can just about remember it) when the hormones were kicking in...
I love your new sig ;)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Exactly. Even though i love big titties even i notice the issue that even in games where there are several girls usually there is only one with realistic sized boobs, if there is one at all. I think that kinda hurts immersion. I don't see whycan't be more variety in games that offer the chance to woo lots of girls. I almost consider it annoying that the small chested one is the younger sister, like, aaaall the time. Why can't be the lil sister have big boobs and the older one the small ones. Or the neighbourhood lady. Or anyone, beside that single one character that is 100% the youngers sister/housemate. When it comes to haircolour i see much more variety really.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from there - I prefer smaller boobs so I see what you're saying but from the opposite direction. I think they put the smaller boobs on the younger models as a way to underline that they're younger. Probably implying they're still developing and once they get old enough they too will have big boobs like her older sister. Sometimes I like big boobs (which is a good job in these games!) but I do wish there was more variety and, like you said, put smaller frames on more of the girls.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, can anyone tell me how to talk to Mayo and / or Iris and have a date with one or both of them?
If I recall correctly the route for Mayo :heartcoveredeyes: and Iris begins when you speak to them in the dance studio (when it's just them on their own) during the afternoon sessions at school (sorry, haven't got a note about which day it is). Of course, if your reputation with the cheerleaders isn't high enough it probably won't work (and to get your rep up for the cheerleaders you need to spend lunch with them so you also need to get your rep up for Class C). Once you follow that route through you eventually have to choose which girl you prefer and would like to date so you only, officially, get Mayo or Iris (unofficially you can edit the save game and have both if you want to risk it - although, so far, I've not broken the game!).

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes