Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Angus Bez - I know! Martin is a bastard - it's all his fault! :mad: :test3:
Reason of report was incest but we put the blame on Martin. poor guy.... :(
@redknight00 - Now walkius just need to not screw up and get reported again and the twins should be safe from the Incest Patrol.
Let`s hope the idiot gave up playing these games. :evilupset:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Reason of report was incest but we put the blame on Martin. poor guy.... :(
The given reason for the report may have been the "incest" content (cousins barely count imho) but it was purely down to the fact one small minded individual threw his toys out of the pram just because he didn't like the Martin addition (with what he classed as "NTR" content) and that was the only way his tiny brain could get even. So, ultimately, it all comes down to being Martin's fault. The Bastard.... :mad:

Sorry if you think I'm persecuting Martin but... well... I am. The Bastard... :evilsmile:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The given reason for the report may have been the "incest" content (cousins barely count imho) but it was purely down to the fact one small minded individual threw his toys out of the pram just because he didn't like the Martin addition (with what he classed as "NTR" content) and that was the only way his tiny brain could get even. So, ultimately, it all comes down to being Martin's fault. The Bastard.... :mad:

Sorry if you think I'm persecuting Martin but... well... I am. The Bastard... :evilsmile:
Naaaah you can`t be, you`re too clever for to be the bastard. :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And you are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean it's that way for everyone. I can imagine a large percentage of people went into this game viewing the Cousins and Aunt as romantic/sexual options. Hence when the only progression the MC has with these two characters is to work to put up spycams and have no option but to watch them sleep with another man, it's NTR. It clear from your multiple comments on the subject that you only view something as NTR if it's something like, 4 black guys gang rape someones wife while he's tied to a chair and made to watch. I would say things like that are the extreme end of NTR! At this point I just feel you're are spreading your opinion on the subject around as scientific fact when you've literally had the definition linked to you from a site that deals in tens of thousands of visual novels from the past 20+ years. I think they know their stuff.
So does this game have NTR/Cucking or not? I don't want to see any love interest getting boned by another dude.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes