voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Unless you use the above patch there is no incest as the MC is not related to anyone in the game.
No offense but it's still the same type of game. My meaning with that wasn't that I have anything in particular against incest (I don't care for it much, but I can ignore it), but they're just so identical. Bit tired of those types of games.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There is a walkthrough for $10 patreons but no-one has shared it. You don't need one, there are enough hints in the game (look at the notebook for your next step in each event) or search through this thread, everything has been covered at some point... or just ask, some of them here are friendly.... :evilsmile:
Uhhh, it's $20.00

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Uhhh, it's $20.00
Damn my crappy memory! It's been a.... day or two... since I last went there. Got a memory retention of a... you know.... orange thing that lives in water....
EDIT: No, wait... I meant.... that was a typo and I really meant to type $20 - honest... :angel:

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Damn my crappy memory! It's been a.... day or two... since I last went there. Got a memory retention of a... you know.... orange thing that lives in water....
EDIT: No, wait... I meant.... that was a typo and I really meant to type $20 - honest... :angel:
Yeah, yeah, I totally understand lol :p

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
No offense but it's still the same type of game. My meaning with that wasn't that I have anything in particular against incest (I don't care for it much, but I can ignore it), but they're just so identical. Bit tired of those types of games.
None taken. It's not my game so I don't care if it's not your type of game! It wasn't really incest before (cousins don't really count) and I think it was originally just a try at remaking BB a little bit more palatable.

Reactions: jackkane

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
No. Change the code to 10 like the example and Martin is no longer a friend. When you go to Mimi at 5pm you should get the scene.
I might have missed the post... but he Mimi scene can still happen if you are on good terms with Martin. I did it myself after I gave him the key and we came to an understanding.

It's just really easy to miss because if you do ANYTHING after school you'll never see it.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I might have missed the post... but he Mimi scene can still happen if you are on good terms with Martin. I did it myself after I gave him the key and we came to an understanding.

It's just really easy to miss because if you do ANYTHING after school you'll never see it.
Day-um, just tested and you're right! So what the hell was all that "ride off Martin" stuff about! He needs a better writer... you up for it @Burt Reynolds Mustache ?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I have a question, since the last time I played this game it was still called SLC and the changelog don't mention anything about her. There are events involving the main cheerleader? (sorry, but I don't remember her name)
Thanks in advance.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I have a question, since the last time I played this game it was still called SLC and the changelog don't mention anything about her. There are events involving the main cheerleader? (sorry, but I don't remember her name)
Thanks in advance.
By main cheerleader do you mean the cheerleader captain? That's Vicky (see @Vincidon post above). Technically there isn't any real content with her but she does make a couple of nice cameos in the latest update...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

Probably a bug then? Since she's badmouthing dickface, I presume that's only meant to happen if you grass him up to her...

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Does the opportunity for the MC to cook ever appear? It's mentioned pretty early (Day 15 or so), but I've never seen the opportunity arise.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So still no way around the Iris in the park bug for trying the dating them both cheat? I've never seen here scene there, and right now my save is kinda borked because I can't do anything else with her.

She waits in the park every day... but Dylan Roof never came.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes