Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I have a question to all the smart people on this board, it there a cheat for rollback, so that you can come back on the previous screens?
Until one of the smart people answers I'll wade in with: I haven't heard of one. You mean like the scroll wheel stepping back on the Ren'py games, right? I do automatically keep trying that whenever I miss a line of dialogue and think the same, there might be a different keyboard short-cut but I've never looked into it before.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Ako approaches you outside the school with the idea... I can't recall if it's as you go in or out of school - or even if it matters.
She's already approached with the idea. There's just no opportunity to suggest it to Alice.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
She's already approached with the idea. There's just no opportunity to suggest it to Alice.
If I recall correctly you then talk to Alice in the evening (when she's spread out on the bed looking at her phone)

RedKahn

Nov 12, 2017
Game crashed and i got this message after sex scene with Alice
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Game crashed and i got this message after sex scene with Alice
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
(but ignore the statement about it being fixed in 0.9 - it wasn't)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
It's kind of funny the sheer dick falling off levels of poon the MC is able to get now. Let's break it down:
So in one week you can have sex or close at least 47 times. Dunno how the new girls are going to fit into the schedule.
MC must be getting some serious industrial level discount for blue pills..

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
AngusBez i cant get over the Photoshooting Rank 2 and i cant choose another Girl i finished all 5 Girls in rank 2.
Or is there a way i can edit my rank? Like in savegame?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
AngusBez i cant get over the Photoshooting Rank 2 and i cant choose another Girl i finished all 5 Girls in rank 2.
Or is there a way i can edit my rank? Like in savegame?
You can edit your rank if you wish but all you have to do is complete your next assignment: it's at the bottom of the left page of your book in the studio. I believe you need to photograph an animal and a sunset....

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Now I´m confused. The name of the game is unfamiliar to me, but I know that I have been playing this game.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
So I need to start over again?
Only if you've not kept your previous saved games. The title is different, as is the "relationship" of the MC to the household (unless you download the patched version) everything else is exactly the same. If you've played any earlier version the saved games will still be in the same place (unless it's before 0.4 when they were moved...)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
You can edit your rank if you wish but all you have to do is complete your next assignment: it's at the bottom of the left page of your book in the studio. I believe you need to photograph an animal and a sunset....

Ah thank you ! but there is a Problem. If you open the book when you fnished rank 2 and forgot about the animals & sun. You cant Close the book.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Ah thank you ! but there is a Problem. If you open the book when you fnished rank 2 and forgot about the animals & sun. You cant Close the book.
I hope you have a saved game not far before that because there's nothing else you can do. I think the dev assumed you'd not have worked through all the girls before you completed the assignment!

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes