Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
just saw that scene once. Maybe you saw few times more cause you didn`t finish Twins route first.
I've only seen Busted 2.0 the once during regular game play. I went bowling once more after that (to see what happens, if there's anything different) and not been bowling since (other than my second run through to work out the save game variables). I guess Busted 2.0 only happens the once but I may be wrong.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I've only seen Busted 2.0 the once during regular game play. I went bowling once more after that (to see what happens, if there's anything different) and not been bowling since (other than my second run through to work out the save game variables). I guess Busted 2.0 only happens the once but I may be wrong.
You`re always right. :p I`m still trying to cover up the day i mock with you about game name. :D

It can`t be coincidence, i think Lily`s bowling sex scene while twins watching happens just once. They`re such cute blackmailers. :heartcoveredeyes:

edit: By the way the scene MC rubbing Alice`s ass while Mimi there also happens once.

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes