Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
-- I played the game again with only money cheat this time. Shortens game like 40 days.
If I wasn't so tied up with my novel I'd probably play through the game from the beginning and write a walkthrough. Although, knowing my luck the second I put the finishing touch to the document someone else will post one or share the official one and I'd have wasted all that time! If I ever did get around to it it'd need balancing the cheats to speed up play with being able to keep track of how high certain skills need to be (would be nice to tell people intelligence needs to be x to begin Alice's homework, etc). I think probably money is the only thing that would help speed things up without affecting play.
I did what you said, swapped the library pics with old ones. Normal visits they look fine. But events in the library with twins causing white screen for some swapped pictures. Also chat balloon in wrong location. :p But worth to swap then seeing such weird decoration. :closedtongue:
Did wonder about that one.... I couldn't remember where the speech balloon appeared but I thought, comparing the two pictures it might be in the same area where there was enough open space. Oh well.... Did you rename the image from the old events folder correctly? Twins_library.jpg with the correct case? If so it must be something to do with the difference in file sizes and I guess there's not much we can do about that!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
And how do I learn hacking skills
Again, you should've spoken to Bill to start that event, then all you have to do is go to your classroom in the afternoons to improve your computer skills. Keep doing that until you get competent enough to hack a higher level website with a better percentage (the best, so far you can go is hacking Walkius' patron site at 100% so don't keep wasting your time in class when you've got there!)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Where do I find this USB drive
Depending on how you've played the game it's either in the boys' restroom on the floor (a white star shape to the left) or you have to approach the janitor, give him some money and wait until the next day for him to find it.

EDIT: Assuming you've already spoken to Bill and he's told you he's lost it....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Bonus poll v0.10 ???
Wonder what it is about. It is for 30$ patreons.

Hope it is for Library look. ahahah
Yeah, I hate the new library too! Is that all it says? No other clues? Possibly he's asking if they want Martin back.... :test3:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
If I wasn't so tied up with my novel I'd probably play through the game from the beginning and write a walkthrough. Although, knowing my luck the second I put the finishing touch to the document someone else will post one or share the official one and I'd have wasted all that time! If I ever did get around to it it'd need balancing the cheats to speed up play with being able to keep track of how high certain skills need to be (would be nice to tell people intelligence needs to be x to begin Alice's homework, etc). I think probably money is the only thing that would help speed things up without affecting play.
You could always put the posts you make is a doc and put in your sign, at least some of those frequent questoins would stop popping up because people don't search for them.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So soon after the release of this update I'd guess he's asking which characters to focus on? Pure speculation but it would sure be nice to find out!
He`ll focus on Maria but more to Mimi. He admitted that he forget them. :D

Hope it is for different fetishes. Just vaginal sex, blowjob and handjob we`ve seen till this update.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
You could always put the posts you make is a doc and put in your sign, at least some of those frequent questoins would stop popping up because people don't search for them.
It still wouldn't help... I think you can turn off the sigs in your preferences, they don't show up on mobile devices by default, some people wouldn't spot them even with a neon sign and there will be pages I don't post to before they get filled up. Let's face it, some games even with walkthroughs on the OP still get the questions posted "is there a walkthrough?" I've seen it happen so many times!

EDIT: But I'll certainly think about it!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
He`ll focus on Maria but more to Mimi. He admitted that he forget them. :D

Hope it is for different fetishes. Just vaginal sex, blowjob and handjob we`ve seen till this update.
Could be, could be. I'm just curious why for $30 Patreons as that kind of keeps the pool down to only 21 people - not wise using such a small group of people if it was to make major decision for the game direction hence me thinking it might be which characters to concentrate on...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Could be, could be. I'm just curious why for $30 Patreons as that kind of keeps the pool down to only 21 people - not wise using such a small group of people if it was to make major decision for the game direction hence me thinking it might be which characters to concentrate on...
When there`s a crowd, there`s shit-ness.

Poll is about adding more redheads in game. :evilsmile::winkytongue:

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
i managed to extract the win file but the file with all the pictures are in file type? i cant open them , anyone knows what to do

Youri23

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, I actually need help.
I downloaded the 0.9 version of the game yesterday, I succeeded to finally have sex with Alice in our room. But unfortunately, after that, the game always crashs. And then a message appears "Code Error, fatal error in action number 1...." etc..
Do someone have a solution, please ?

Thanks

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
At the school. When you're at school look on the map to see where people are at different times of the day (in this case there's one in the East corridor by the lockers and one in the West corridor by the vending machine), then go to that place and see if there's a speech bubble icon. Always look when you arrive at school, after morning lesson, after lunch, before leaving school - it's a good habit to get into....
Thanx!

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes