Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys, I actually need help.
I downloaded the 0.9 version of the game yesterday, I succeeded to finally have sex with Alice in our room. But unfortunately, after that, the game always crashs. And then a message appears "Code Error, fatal error in action number 1...." etc..
Do someone have a solution, please ?

Thanks

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
If I recall correctly you then talk to Alice in the evening (when she's spread out on the bed looking at her phone)
Thanks. I can't get it to trigger, and I really don't want to start over. Oh well, that's the only thing (I think) that isn't checked on the notebook.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks. I can't get it to trigger, and I really don't want to start over. Oh well, that's the only thing (I think) that isn't checked on the notebook.
If you want to upload your save game I'll have a look to see where you're going wrong or if there's a bug you've discovered.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It still wouldn't help... I think you can turn off the sigs in your preferences, they don't show up on mobile devices by default, some people wouldn't spot them even with a neon sign and there will be pages I don't post to before they get filled up. Let's face it, some games even with walkthroughs on the OP still get the questions posted "is there a walkthrough?" I've seen it happen so many times!
All true, but it helps, especially if you get a mod to pin it near the download link with big red letters, only way some people will see it.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
All true, but it helps, especially if you get a mod to pin it near the download link with big red letters, only way some people will see it.
I've started brainstorming with @Kara Zor-El and putting together an FAQ but we're still thinking up how the best way of linking to it would be. I'll add you to the conversation so you can put in some feedback...

deshawn

Jul 2, 2017
where can i get a seperate incest patch? i downloaded the game without the incest patch tho(i dont want to re download again xD)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
where can i get a seperate incest patch? i downloaded the game without the incest patch tho(i dont want to re download again XD)
You can't, for some reason they've integrated it and don't seem to have it separate. The patch is so big that you wouldn't be saving too much download time anyway....

darknight03

May 25, 2017
can sombedy help me pls i dide have sex withe alice . lily and emily i dide get ride of marine but i steel c ant tregire the event of sleep over and i cant talk to the twines

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
can sombedy help me pls i dide have sex withe alice . lily and emily i dide get ride of marine but i steel c ant tregire the event of sleep over and i cant talk to the twines
Sleepover should trigger when you've been spoken to by Ako - have you been dancing with her to get your reputation up? What is you reputation with Class B? Until that's high enough the twins won't trigger.

Kuntux

Jun 11, 2017
Hello guys, I'm stuck with the back pain event. I've seen the scene where Mimi talk about her friend but Martin isn't showing up and the event log says always -Wait until you meet Mimi's friend...
Can anyone help please?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello guys, I'm stuck with the back pain event. I've seen the scene where Mimi talk about her friend but Martin isn't showing up and the event log says always -Wait until you meet Mimi's friend...
Can anyone help please?
Keeping waiting. He turns up one night - just keep an eye on the room icons for his picture.

darknight03

May 25, 2017
Sleepover should trigger when you've been spoken to by Ako - have you been dancing with her to get your reputation up? What is you reputation with Class B? Until that's high enough the twins won't trigger.
y reputation withe class b is at 110 and yes ako dide tell me she wana have fun withe alice and i have the booze as i have read in this thread i shall speak with malice but no talkin ikon a pears

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks! Here it is.
D'oh, that's embarrassing... we forgot to tell you to go on-line and buy some booze for the sleepover :) Sometimes it's easier to see where you've got to because we might over look something... as we did...

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
D'oh, that's embarrassing... we forgot to tell you to go on-line and buy some booze for the sleepover :) Sometimes it's easier to see where you've got to because we might over look something... as we did...
Will do that! Thanks again for all your help.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
y reputation withe class b is at 110 and yes ako dide tell me she wana have fun withe alice and i have the booze as i have read in this thread i shall speak with malice but no talkin ikon a pears
For all the times you need to talk with someone there is usually at least a couple of options during the week. Whenever you're in this position with anyone just check the map when you arrive at school, after morning lesson, after lunch, before leaving school, in this case look for the twins, go there and see if there's a speech bubble... it's a habit worth getting into anyway because you'll be doing it a lot... If there isn't then you're still missing something. Alice sleepover not sure how far advanced you are... now you have the booze have you gone to the café and spoken to them together (it has to be the day Emily is with them)

darknight03

May 25, 2017
For all the times you need to talk with someone there is usually at least a couple of options during the week. Whenever you're in this position with anyone just check the map when you arrive at school, after morning lesson, after lunch, before leaving school, in this case look for the twins, go there and see if there's a speech bubble... it's a habit worth getting into anyway because you'll be doing it a lot... If there isn't then you're still missing something. Alice sleepover not sure how far advanced you are... now you have the booze have you gone to the café and spoken to them together (it has to be the day Emily is with them)
yes i ded and all i saye is have a good lunce

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes