Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
In my game right now, Iris forever waits for me in the park. Apparently fucking both her and Mayo opens up a gate to hell, so the game just crashes when I try to visit her there. I really should just fix the save, but I like her and Mayo's photo shoots too much to pick.
It's only crashed the once on me, usually works but I can only get Mayo (not that I'm complaining!). I don't think choosing between them affects the photo shoots? I had wondered about that myself yesterday and tried testing but they still both seem to go all the way (which doesn't seem right but, hey, whatcha gonna do...?)

xb

Nov 9, 2017
She'll only be there at 16:00. Just go there the next day after school and she'll be waiting for you, bless her.... :heartcoveredeyes:
Here is my save game after I get the message. She is never at the park after school. I return home and head straight to the park the same day and the next - not there.
She'll only be there at 16:00. Just go there the next day after school and she'll be waiting for you, bless her.... :heartcoveredeyes:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Here is my save game after I get the message. She is never at the park after school. I return home and head straight to the park the same day and the next - not there.
No, she's there waiting for you.... she's at the promenade not the park. Look on the residential map for her picture...

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
One thing that I find extremely annoying in this game, is that you cannot move around quicker at school.
It would be so much easier if we could use the map to switch locations instead of clicking on the arrows. Or use icons at the bottom of the screen like at home.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Emily sex then...

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Aaargh!

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
how do I take a photo of the sunset on the beach? cant even see were to click on to go to the beach .

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but if you fail at the last step of massaging Mimi, it increases her lust. Annoyingly, the difficulty for that step is only slightly higher than the preceding steps, so it rarely triggers (<1/4 chance). I've gotten Mimi up to sexfriend status this way (doesn't do anything since there's no trigger or scene written for that, yet).

Also, @Angus Bez could you post the save entries for the various events/sequences (like the ones for skills, stats, etc.), and some of non-obvious the tricks you can do (e.g. dating both Iris and Mayo) ? We've got everything else in the save file explained in a single post, but these are scattered amongst various posts.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but if you fail at the last step of massaging Mimi, it increases her lust. Annoyingly, the difficulty for that step is only slightly higher than the preceding steps, so it rarely triggers (<1/4 chance). I've gotten Mimi up to sexfriend status this way (doesn't do anything since there's no trigger or scene written for that, yet).
There is not much about Mimi route yet. Without cheat you can`t rise her friendship above 2 heart. But you can rise lust to sex friend. Your Mimi is ready for future updates.

Also, @Angus Bez could you post the save entries for the various events/sequences (like the ones for skills, stats, etc.), and some of non-obvious the tricks you can do (e.g. dating both Iris and Mayo) ? We've got everything else in the save file explained in a single post, but these are scattered amongst various posts.

link pic shows which skills need max point and how much reputation minimum needed for Cheerleaders and Twin group routes.
Soon @Angus Bez will post a single post for FAQs and cheats.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes