Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i was at the park from every hour till late at night still don't see no squirrel.can you give info on how you got the assignment. as I don't see any new assignments to do. I did go to school talked to the girl about buying the cam . I did that then whent back to her and she showed me how to use the cam by taking a pic of a toy bear
When you go back to the photo studio in the afternoons (except the day Hailey is there) you can click on the book icon to work on your photo skills. First you need to go three times to take basic photos of your friends, that will put you on the next level where you can take the photo in the park....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello!
Do not tell me, how can I get the following events in the game?
View attachment 81731 View attachment 81732
Picture 1 is after you've got the relationship with Alice going - I think it's now the default one after you have sex with her at night (used to be one where you are both naked). Second pic if from the Spa date when you've got close to finishing the Alice Group route.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
That is, images where Alice and Nate are sleeping naked and the girls are taking a jacuzzi topless after the end of the corresponding branches are inaccessible?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well, it's nice and I also love what you and Kara Zor-El did with your sigs, very nice piece of work I have to admit
and I see that you actually urled it to your faq post ;)
That was the idea of sig. for to find FAQs post easily.

Thx for your comment for sig. :eek:penedeyewink: Trying to learn gif thingy in photoshop. @Angus Bez put me into this mess. :p

Reactions: Angus Bez

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
One thing that I find extremely annoying in this game, is that you cannot move around quicker at school.
It would be so much easier if we could use the map to switch locations instead of clicking on the arrows. Or use icons at the bottom of the screen like at home.

After a few hundred days you start to literally click the arrows without even looking at them x'D

Zal

May 5, 2017
Very nice game!!!i´ve been playing the last version and don´t seem to find any bug, which is good.The story is flowing nicelly and the storyline is very good! Keep on going with the astounding work Mr Walkius man!!!!
Regards
Zal :cool:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
That is, images where Alice and Nate are sleeping naked and the girls are taking a jacuzzi topless after the end of the corresponding branches are inaccessible?
The Nate/Alice naked one used to be default after sex... when I played the new update it seems that's been replaced but it might appear sometimes, I haven't tried enough times to find out yet. Just because the picture hasn't been removed from the assets doesn't mean it's still in use. @Kara Zor-El has a better memory than me and will probably remember better where the topless spa photos fit in... it's been a while since I ran through the initial event...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The Nate/Alice naked one used to be default after sex... when I played the new update it seems that's been replaced but it might appear sometimes, I haven't tried enough times to find out yet. Just because the picture hasn't been removed from the assets doesn't mean it's still in use. @Kara Zor-El has a better memory than me and will probably remember better where the topless spa photos fit in... it's been a while since I ran through the initial event...
I don't remember this topless spa scene. Some picture in assets not implemented in game. This can be one of them.

I didn't see any of these either.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I don't remember this topless spa scene. Some picture in assets not implemented in game. This can be one of them.
I don't remember it either, but that's not saying much... I'm having trouble remembering what I just had for lunch....
I didn't see any of these either.
The gym one is a remnant from earlier versions when you use to work out there on your own - no shared classes in the dark days....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes