♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
It used to be "School, Love & Cousins" but it got changed so you're no longer related - not that cousins really count as incest. If that is enough for you there is the option of downloading the patched version which restores all the original dialogue referring back to the original relationships.
I notice the tags at the top still have incest listed.. Wonder if it should be removed?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Tried the latest update and surely this game improved a lot since the last time I've played it, months ago.
Hope to see more about Vicky in the future (I love bitchy cheerleaders).
The only cons is that now I understand the meaning of Kara's avatar...:oops:

D

Deleted member 498409

I'm playing the modded version of School,Love,Friends and I get this error:

error.png
please help!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Tried the latest update and surely this game improved a lot since the last time I've played it, months ago.
Hope to see more about Vicky in the future (I love bitchy cheerleaders).
The only cons is that now I understand the meaning of Kara's avatar...:oops:
lol you have picky eyes. No worry, It is not in game. it's my fan art.
I also have one lost Bill's flashdisk in Alice ass.

microwaze

Jan 26, 2018
day 110 still cant meet emily at the park on sundays..... I see the avatar but when i click on park, she's never there...... cant unlock spa.....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
day 110 still cant meet emily at the park on sundays..... I see the avatar but when i click on park, she's never there...... cant unlock spa.....
yes park empty but you must see icon with boy & girl figures on it.

If you can't see icon either, can you send your save file?

Reactions: Angus Bez

tmv

May 31, 2017
So, I like the thought of the game but the grinding becomes annoying... Maybe a button can be added to skip certain parts of the day, like the mornings at school or the weekend days or half days. These button's could be made available when the max value has been reached. It would reduce the grinding

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes