yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It is a awesome game.
It is really good because the event quest is really easy to understand and the conditions of occurrence are not too complicated.
However, Bill, Janitor, Mrs Daniels, Beverly, etc.......
I wish there was another person sex event. (By intimidation or corruption)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Could someone tell me how much intelligence I need to help Alice with her studies?
It's definitely less than 10 (probably close to 5 or 6). However, ver 0.9 introduced a bug that can prevent you from advancing that quest despite having the required intelligence. Thankfully you can still advance the story and unlock all her sex scenes without completing that quest.

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
It's definitely less than 10 (probably close to 5 or 6). However, ver 0.9 introduced a bug that can prevent you from advancing that quest despite having the required intelligence. Thankfully you can still advance the story and unlock all her sex scenes without completing that quest.
Then that explains why I can't do that event. Thanks

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Could someone tell me how much intelligence I need to help Alice with her studies?
Then that explains why I can't do that event. Thanks
Needs to be a minimum of 7 to begin helping her the first time but it increases at later sessions.... it's a good idea to aim for 14. The "bug" and solution are covered in the FAQ !

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes