Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I keep seeing the icons of Seth and Vicky in the corner of the yard from time to time and just know they're in the bleachers (like we do with Emily on Wednesday mornings) and can't help but wish Walkius would introduce a stealth mode icon so we could creep up and spy on them! It's probably going to happen one day when he introduces more Vicky content but... well, you know... :evilsmile:

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I keep seeing the icons of Seth and Vicky in the corner of the yard from time to time and just know they're in the bleachers (like we do with Emily on Wednesday mornings) and can't help but wish Walkius would introduce a stealth mode icon so we could creep up and spy on them! It's probably going to happen one day when he introduces more Vicky content but... well, you know... :evilsmile:
All Martin's fault. :p
Walkius postponed his plans cause him. We should see Charlotte route till this update.

By the way not sure when but Seth and Vicky have privacy in girls' restroom also.

I wonder what they poll for v0,10 in patreon page. :noexpression:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
All Martin's fault. :p
Walkius postponed his plans cause him. We should see Charlotte route till this update.

By the way not sure when but Seth and Vicky have privacy in girls' restroom also.

I wonder what they poll for v0,10 in patreon page. :noexpression:
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of plans were put on hold after 0.7 that didn't turn up in the last two updates for that reason :mad: I still can't understand why Charlotte hasn't been used more... I mean that "event" triggers when you bump into her and then you give the books back... but then nothing. Doesn't appear to trigger anything else at all. I'd rather he'd miss that out completely rather than waiting so many updates before continuing it...

EDIT: and nice new avatar too - but I wish you'd not change so often... I almost didn't realise it was you!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
and can't help but wish Walkius would introduce a stealth mode icon so we could creep up and spy on them! It's probably going to happen one day when he introduces more Vicky content but... well, you know... :evilsmile:
I would love to see more content about Vicky soon, but it would be much better if our hero could do something with her.
Let's leave the "spy" to her boyfriend, he can watch if he want, I'm not shy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I would love to see more content about Vicky soon, but it would be much better if our hero could do something with her.
Let's leave the "spy" to her boyfriend, he can watch if he want, I'm not shy...
OR... we could spy on them and have more content with her and the MC.... :eek:penedeyewink: I'm not fussy. It was nice that she had a couple of cameos in the new update but I agree we need some more of her soon. Maybe that's the poll - do you want to see more of Vicky or more of Charlotte...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know... I'm too busy making fun of @Kara Zor-El.... it's a tough job but someone has to do it...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
OR... we could spy on them and have more content with her and the MC.... :eek:penedeyewink: I'm not fussy. It was nice that she had a couple of cameos in the new update but I agree we need some more of her soon. Maybe that's the poll - do you want to see more of Vicky or more of Charlotte...?

I know... I'm too busy making fun of @Kara Zor-El.... it's a tough job but someone has to do it...
I agree, every content about her would make me happy. To be honest, after so many updates I would have expected a little more but I understand that with so many characters he can't please everyone.
And regarding Kara... be careful. Haven't you seen that baseball bat? :coldsweat:

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
guys I need help pls. Find a way to watch whas going on during massage session..
what should I do ??

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
guys I need help pls. Find a way to watch whas going on during massage session..
what should I do ??
You need to talk to Bill, he's lost a flash drive and will ask you to find it for him. When you do he'll give you some software which works with spycams (which you will then be able to buy from the online store and install in Maria and Mimi's bedrooms

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
again help pls :D depend of what you do wtih martin what now?
At the moment there's nothing - we're still waiting for content. Once you've got rid of Martin there is a one off shopping scene with Mimi (which happens whichever route you take with Martin) but that's it (for now)

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
realy nice game.. thank u angu . And final question how to make a blackmail :D ? ı m realy idiot :D sory low englesh google translate

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
realy nice game.. thank u angu . And final question how to make a blackmail :D ? ı m realy idiot :D sory low englesh google translate
Hi, sorry, I did reply to this earlier but just came back and see that earlier one has disappeared for some reason! OK, try again. To blackmail Martin go downtown at 1800 during the week to find Vanessa, his girlfriend. And no, you're not an idiot.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Leo theo

Mar 27, 2018
If this is NTR, I don't remember how many times i am NTRed in real life.
It is so normal girls have relation with other guys. Especially for cousins and Aunt. Because it's taboo MC won't be their first choice to date. You have to corrupt them and act worse then Martin. Same MC did for naive Alice, tricked her with fake dating.

Poor Martin... He doesn't act like bad ass Eric but we start hating him.

"Heyy dev!!!!! i paid for spy cams and shopping daily for sleeping pills, the girls are mine now." Seriously???
That is just funny if the girls wait their turn for fuck by MC. There is no fun corrupting that much desperate girls.

When devs add such realistic date atmosphere to game, we start seeing such funny patreon boys.
How do I Unlock the last events i others. aka martin story.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Could someone tell me how to watch Maria's massage session? Please
you have to install spycams in MAria and Mimi room. Bill will tell you about spycams if you find his lost flashdisk. You must have few lunch with Bill till he ask your help to find his flashdisk. You can buy spycams from online shop when you give his flashdisk.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes