Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Does that have to happen before Martin comes to the house? Thanks for the reply.
If you read the thread only a couple of posts above your questions.....
How do I Unlock the last events i others. aka martin story.
The Martin story will trigger a short time after you install the spycams in Maria and Mimi's bedrooms. Maria starts complaining about back pain and, eventually, Mimi brings Martin home to massage her.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Save before. Copy save -file somewhere for safe holding in case of need to change decision in some future version. And after that do what ever you want ;)

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I learned (the hard way) how to initiate the sleepover - I started afresh. My original path was to confront the French cunt, my retry was to give the drive to Vanessa, his GF, so I'm covered if there's a re-appearance. Got a lot of work in the Photo Lab to catch up if I need to fall back to my original path. Martin should be gone for good - Maria works in a hospital, surely she knows a female physio who won't sexually assault her?

All I needed to do was stop massaging Mimi & Marie and the sleepover happened! Yay! I even had a repeat sleepover but everyone was too pissed to fuck, gonna retry when I can be arsed :p Alice likes pussy too now so shouldn't need too much lubrication, next time :)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I learned (the hard way) how to initiate the sleepover
All I needed to do was stop massaging Mimi & Marie and the sleepover happened! [/quote]

Yeah, that was mentioned earlier in the thread when somebody else had the problem. I found it when I had the same problem and figured out how to search within a thread (check 'just this thread' in the search dialogue in the upper right hand corner).

Yay! I even had a repeat sleepover but everyone was too pissed to fuck, gonna retry when I can be arsed :p Alice likes pussy too now so shouldn't need too much lubrication, next time :)
Second sleepover, you get to choose how drunk each person gets. After each person has had two shots, you get the option to stop drinking (I took Ako, all the way to 3, hoping I could get her to switch sides for a night, but no luck :( ).

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone tell me if I accept Martin's deal or should I think about it?
Save before. Copy save -file somewhere for safe holding in case of need to change decision in some future version. And after that do what ever you want ;)
At the moment there's no content so we can't decide which option is best. Until we get the relevant update decide which you'd prefer. No need to make a second save copy as the save game can be easily edited to switch routes - this is the better method because you don't need to maintain two games and we don't know how long it'll be before the Martin routes are reintroduced!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Second sleepover, you get to choose how drunk each person gets. After each person has had two shots, you get the option to stop drinking (I took Ako, all the way to 3, hoping I could get her to switch sides for a night, but no luck :( ).
Ako does switch sides - but only as your reward. When you get Emily to 4 and both Alice/Ako to 3 she'll be drunk enough to go further than giving you a bj.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
All I needed to do was stop mas I even had a repeat sleepover but everyone was too pissed to fuck, gonna retry when I can be arsed :p Alice likes pussy too now so shouldn't need too much lubrication, next time :)
The first sleepover is fixed and you have no control for a reason - it gives you a clue what will happen for the different alcohol levels when you do have control in the future. eg. Emily passed out after 4 drinks so this will happen for everyone - don't want a girl in the final event, then give her a rating of 4.... want some action with a girl give her a rating of 3...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I just found another bug! While running through the sequence for Alice's "First Time" event I've discovered if the first time you have sex with Alice is a Saturday night you wake up on Monday morning. Unless that's one hell of a long session..... :eek:penedeyewink:

EDIT: now I've played through I can understand @Kara Zor-El's notes a little better and re-written the original Alice bug answer in the FAQs to make more sense. While there I also added text about this other minor quirk.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDIT: now I've played through I can understand @Kara Zor-El's notes a little better and re-written the original Alice bug answer in the FAQs to make more sense. While there I also added text about this other minor quirk.
Bug section in FAQs text more clear now. :)

Yes normally it's blowjob turn to teach after handjob in the game. If you skip her first blowjob scene in bathroom, game tries to trigger bathroom scene even you are in bedroom with her (at 22:00).

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Bug section in FAQs text more clear now. :)

Yes normally it's blowjob turn to teach after handjob in the game. If you skip her first blowjob scene in bathroom, game tries to trigger bathroom scene even you are in bedroom with her (at 22:00).
Thanks. Once I'd actually run through the sequence again it was easier to understand what you were telling me. Although I've still not managed to recreate the bug to witness it myself I'll leave it at that now...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks. Once I'd actually run through the sequence again it was easier to understand what you were telling me. Although I've still not managed to recreate the bug to witness it myself I'll leave it at that now...
Yep. If you teach her in order, you don't see that popular bug of this game. (in order:handjob - blowjob - sex)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Finally i‘ve found the twins. They have seen a girl who fucks somebody in the library (can‘t remember the name of her). What comes next? Does MC learn them something about sex? What do I have to do?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Finally i‘ve found the twins. They have seen a girl who fucks somebody in the library (can‘t remember the name of her). What comes next? Does MC learn them something about sex? What do I have to do?
Find them in school on Friday at 0900 in Class B before lessons where they’re talking to Lily about what happened with Seth and Vicky…

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Hi i've get this error in version 0.90:
___________________________________________ ############################################################################################ FATAL ERROR in action number 1 of Draw Event for object obj_dialog: Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it. at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 ############################################################################################ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- stack frame is gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
I found this error in this thread (page 7x i think) but no solution.
Any suggestions?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the stealth event into mimi and miara room??
click above your post signature named FAQs and cheats.

edit: just checked it is not explained there. :frown:
You have to learn stealth first time from Bill. Eat lunch with Bill till he tells you about stealth.
You need min 7 and max 9 stealth skill for success.

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
click above your post signature named FAQs and cheats.

edit: just checked it is not explained there. :frown:
You have to learn stealth first time from Bill.
You need min 7 and max 9 stealth skill for success.
i played quite many day(in the game) but still cant trigger the event to enter their room during their sleep. And how to ask them go to the beach? My photograph skill already max rank

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes