Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i played quite many day(in the game) but still cant trigger the event to enter their room during their sleep. And how to ask them go to the beach? My photograph skill already max rank
You dont ask anyone to go the beach for to take pic.

Below From @Angus Bez FAQS text file

Q) Okay, and what about the picture at the beach?
===================================================
A) Once you've got your animal pic wait until either 19:00 or 20:00, go to either of the outside areas and click on the map icon. You should now have a push pin in the beach area so you can go there to take your photo.

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
Below From @Angus Bez FAQS text file

Q) Okay, and what about the picture at the beach?
===================================================
A) Once you've got your animal pic wait until either 19:00 or 20:00, go to either of the outside areas and click on the map icon. You should now have a push pin in the beach area so you can go there to take your photo.
I took the picture at the beach already.. After that how can i manage to invite them to the beach play?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the stealth event into mimi and miara room??
Assuming you've done the Stealth mode event and raised your skill to 7 wait until 2100 on a Monday or Thursday to speak with Martin at the pool. Next time he's there go to Maria's room when she's getting her massage from him and there will be a stealth icon next to the door.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
click above your post signature named FAQs and cheats.

edit: just checked it is not explained there. :frown:
You have to learn stealth first time from Bill. Eat lunch with Bill till he tells you about stealth.
You need min 7 and max 9 stealth skill for success.
Probably should be the number of times we've been asked - I'll make a not to add it....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i played quite many day(in the game) but still cant trigger the event to enter their room during their sleep. And how to ask them go to the beach? My photograph skill already max rank
I don`t think there is beach play in this game yet. Not in this version at least.
No, nothing yet. Nate thinks it would be a cool place to take his girls so I assume it will one day be added as a date option for someone...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Assuming you've done the Stealth mode event and raised your skill to 7 wait until 2100 on a Monday or Thursday to speak with Martin at the pool. Next time he's there go to Maria's room when she's getting her massage from him and there will be a stealth icon next to the door.
I assumed that he asks stealth mode event. :)

Reactions: Angus Bez

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
not that part. Is another part.. I saw the game folder just noticed it has another stealth event for mimi and miara. Is enter the room during they sleep and have sex with them during they sleeping

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
not that part. Is another part.. I saw the game folder just noticed it has another stealth event for mimi and miara. Is enter the room during they sleep and have sex with them during they sleeping
OK, so you need to talk to Bill and he'll tell you about forbidden things. You then need to get your Stealth skill up to 5 and go back to him. After that adventure he'll give you a code to research on the internet which gets you sleeping pills....

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
OK, so you need to talk to Bill and he'll tell you about forbidden things. You then need to get your Stealth skill up to 5 and go back to him. After that adventure he'll give you a code to research on the internet which gets you sleeping pills....
how to use the sleeping pill??

microwaze

Jan 26, 2018
yes park empty but you must see icon with boy & girl figures on it.

If you can't see icon either, can you send your save file?
well I cheated the stats a bit on my saves (to save some time) but still I dont see the boy/girl icon at the park for emily, saw it for the 2 cheerleaders but never saw it for emily and am at day 130 or something

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
how to use the sleeping pill??
Once you've talked to them about making a meal be in the kitchen at 1900 and you get an icon to make dinner. If you have the pills you can choose to put them in Mimi, Maria or no-one's meal...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
well I cheated the stats a bit on my saves (to save some time) but still I dont see the boy/girl icon at the park for emily, saw it for the 2 cheerleaders but never saw it for emily and am at day 130 or something
Cheating stats doesn't always work... some things you need to play through the events to get to where you want to be...

Have you had the conversation with her where she asks you to meet her at the park with your swimsuit?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
After researching that code next dinner time Mc will offer to cook for them dinner times. You can use sleeping pills on mimi or MAria`s meal. (you have to buy sleeping pills for each use) You can only stealth into their room if you use sleeping pill on their meal while cooking. Cooking icon will appear in livingroom before dinner (18:00 19:00).

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
After researching that code next dinner time Mc will offer to cook for them dinner times. You can use sleeping pills on mimi or MAria`s meal. (you have to buy sleeping pills for each use) You can only stealth into their room if you use sleeping pill on their meal while cooking. Cooking icon will appear in livingroom before dinner (18:00 i think).
1900 in the kitchen. Definitely.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes