Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Player's Guide
Version 0.9​

Again, this is still a work in progress but here's my guide containing individual walkthroughs for each of the events in the current game – my version number of this document is the game version it covers. Don’t consider it as a full game walkthrough – please play and enjoy this game but if you’re struggling with progressing through an event have a look at these mini-walkthroughs to find out where you may be going wrong… There are only nineteen pages at the moment so you can print them out if you prefer. I've also included @H4Z0RD123's full Emily Date Walkthrough and added a note of my own alternate ending where you can get the topless scene with Emily (but only scores you 9/10 for the date).

This has been made because I've been collating all my various notes into one document and typing it up - there are bound to be some errors creeping in or typos so let me know when you spot them. Also let me know if you think there should be something else added.
this is outstanding, added to OP

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I've got a question. When does the date with Alice start? She said, that she will answer soon. This was 10 days ago? Dis I miss to trigger something?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I've got a question. When does the date with Alice start? She said, that she will answer soon. This was 10 days ago? Dis I miss to trigger something?
Keep checking when she’s alone in her room until the speech bubble appears, now she’ll agree to have a “date” on Saturday when you’re both alone.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Keep checking when she’s alone in her room until the speech bubble appears, now she’ll agree to have a “date” on Saturday when you’re both alone.
Did this every day. Seems I have to try again. Thanks.

I just got an error by loading my game. Any suggestions?

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_park_control:

global variable name 'HourOut' index (100306) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_park_control_Create_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_park_control_Create_0 (line -1)

Edit: Ok, the autosave was working. I think it was an error with the park where you start your second date with Emily.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Did this every day. Seems I have to try again. Thanks.

I just got an error by loading my game. Any suggestions?

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_park_control:

global variable name 'HourOut' index (100306) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_park_control_Create_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_park_control_Create_0 (line -1)

Edit: Ok, the autosave was working. I think it was an error with the park where you start your second date with Emily.
Look in your notebook at the event and let us know the last three things listed

arijitkundu2010

Mar 31, 2018
of Draw Event
for object obj_titrephone:

Variable obj_titrephone.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_titrephone_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_titrephone_Draw_0 (line -1)

What should I do now????

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
of Draw Event
for object obj_titrephone:

Variable obj_titrephone.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_titrephone_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_titrephone_Draw_0 (line -1)

What should I do now????
Normally after Alice first bedroom handjob, morning time you should do bathroom blowjob.
But you skipped the first blowjob part.
For you fix is : don`t click chat bubble at 22:00. Click chat bubble at 23:00 in bedroom with Alice or skip to next day and morning time do her first blowjob in bathroom.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
What should I do now????
You go where you may find the answer to that (and one or two others)! You download it and try to get into the habit of looking through before asking a question because, if people don't bother reading it (and people keeping repeating answers that are already in there) I will start thinking I've been wasting my time on these projects and stop updating them - and find some other thread to devote my attention to. :mad:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You go where you may find the answer to that (and one or two others)! You download it and try to get into the habit of looking through before asking a question because, if people don't bother reading it (and people keeping repeating answers that are already in there) I will start thinking I've been wasting my time on these projects and stop updating them - and find some other thread to devote my attention to. :mad:
Hard to spot single posts in a thread that explodes 5+ pages in a day, especially when it's posts from people that need their hand held to walk across a street that hasn't seen a car in 10 years (more aimed at people in other threads where the game is a click-to-see-all type).

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hard to spot single posts in a thread that explodes 5+ pages in a day, especially when it's posts from people that need their hand held to walk across a street that hasn't seen a car in 10 years (more aimed at people in other threads where the game is a click-to-see-all type).
Well, the FAQ is linked to on the OP and in both @Kara Zor-El's sig and my own (and you'll be hard pressed to find pages neither of us have posted to) so I guess that just proves my point that it's not worth my effort updating these projects anymore.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
At least Martin topic is over in this thread. Posts were exploding 2+ pages in an hour. :p

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well, the FAQ is linked to on the OP and in both @Kara Zor-El's sig and my own (and you'll be hard pressed to find pages neither of us have posted to) so I guess that just proves my point that it's not worth my effort updating these projects anymore.
Am I a bad person if I JUST now noticed that image that links to the FAQ is actually an image linking to a FAQ and not just another fan of the game image? Because whenever you guys mentioned that there was a link to the FAQ in your sigs I kept looking for it, and never saw it. My mind literally just ignored the actual text in the fan images.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You did good job with your player guide and FAQs sheet. Wish i can give many likes to your posts that has FQAs and player guide.
Am I a bad person if I JUST now noticed that image that links to the FAQ is actually an image linking to a FAQ and not just another fan of the game image? Because whenever you guys mentioned that there was a link to the FAQ in your sigs I kept looking for it, and never saw it. My mind literally just ignored the actual text in the fan images.
I suppose, I did the blinking 'Click me' text on it very tiny. :)

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I need some help or advice:
I've done everything what's needed for Martin to show up, but it never happens. The last dinner where Maria says something about her back pain is 3 weeks ago. Did I miss something? I've already done the part with Bills USB drive.
Thanks.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I need some help or advice:
I've done everything what's needed for Martin to show up, but it never happens. The last dinner where Maria says something about her back pain is 3 weeks ago. Did I miss something? I've already done the part with Bills USB drive.
Thanks.
You didn`t miss anything. Happened to me as well. Somehow triggered to me very late. Just be patient. You will do similar chat 2 more time. one at breakfast time and one at dinner. then wait 1 week more for Martin.

Reactions: hoeschy
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes