hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
You didn`t miss anything. Happened to me as well. Somehow triggered to me very late. Just be patient. You will do similar chat 2 more time. one at breakfast time and one at dinner. then wait 1 week more for Martin.
Ok, thanks. I think I had all chats about the back pain. Mimi said that a friend of her will help ... and now I'm waiting for that fucker :closedtongue:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Ok, thanks. I think I had all chats about the back pain. Mimi said that a friend of her will help ... and now I'm waiting for that fucker :closedtongue:
lol you are funny. Aren`t you tired of grinding while waiting that fucker? :D

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
lol you are funny. Aren`t you tired of grinding while waiting that fucker? :D
I've only read some posts about Martin and I think I won't like him o_O But I need to touch Marias butt xD Yeah, grinding is a big problem of the game, but I've seen worse. The game is great so far with many nice girls. I love the twins :heartcoveredeyes: xD

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I've only read some posts about Martin and I think I won't like him o_O But I need to touch Marias butt XD Yeah, grinding is a big problem of the game, but I've seen worse. The game is great so far with many nice girls. I love the twins :heartcoveredeyes: XD
Don`t believe to every post you read. :D MArtin is okey guy, he is not like Seth.
You can only touch her back and little breast show, not to her butt yet. :p
Grindy cause too many girls like in game Farmer`s dreams. And there`re still 9 more girl in game non-touched. :evilsmile:

Reactions: hoeschy

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
ndAYdTJwlZE3ekh4wem0zX4v96MrIgBRDDZklw9xTuNIBCzDtV90Viz743LLd8Rm.jpg

0.9 Review and future version
Apr 2 at 6:23am
The 0.9 is out, thanks to all of you for your support.
I always try to offer a version with quality and a lot of new sex events. This month, I reached my goal (even just for a week ^^')

I plan a big update which will change entirely the way you use school, groups and rewards, this will be the 1.0.

But before, I'll release versions to introduce all the characters and the groups. For the version 0.10, this will be the populars. The gym, downtown, will be reworked. Your choice with Martin will have consequence and finally, your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve.
;)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 84124

I always try to offer a version with quality and a lot of new sex events. This month, I reached my goal (even just for a week ^^')

I plan a big update which will change entirely the way you use school, groups and rewards, this will be the 1.0.

But before, I'll release versions to introduce all the characters and the groups. For the version 0.10, this will be the populars. The gym, downtown, will be reworked. Your choice with Martin will have consequence and finally, your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve.
;)
Bullies in action. We will grind popular's reputation this time. :p
liked this part most 'Your choice with Martin will have consequence and finally, your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve.'.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Bullies in action. We will grind popular's reputation this time. :p
liked this part most 'Your choice with Martin will have consequence and finally, your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve.'.
He has different math logic. He will skip to v1.0 from 0.1. :p

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
View attachment 84124

;)
Crap. That looks like he's on the verge of completing this game then. :( One more update (0.10) and then the final release (1.0) - so only two more releases with new content.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
That's assuming he ends it with 1.0 has he said he would?
Usually 1.0 is the finished product and if he wasn't going in that direction I'd assume the next logical update would be 0.11, then 0.12, etc. Unless there's going to be a major over-haul to justify that leap to 1.x I'd say, yes, the writing is on the wall here.... :'(

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Just sayin, the way he talks in that post doesn't make it seem like 1.0 would be the end.
Hmm, keeping in mind your comment I re-read the post with my optimistic head on and, yeah, I think you're right and he's doing an over-haul to the game mechanics to justify the 1.x - so the game as we know it is dead (after the next update). Let's hope we like the new system, though.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes