hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, you've not actually spied on Maria with the spycam. When she's in her room spy on her and the next time Martin will appear (I just turned your save game back to Sunday, did it and he was there at 1900 on Monday...).
That's strange. I spied on her several times. When she is changing, sleeping, reading and so on. Sometimes the spy cam doesn't work, but that was mostly for Mimis room. I'll test it asap. Thank you.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Well, that's all I did... spy once as she was reading, wait and there he was....
I did a roll back with my save and spied on her when she was sleeping and it worked too. That's realy strange. Perhaps you need to spy on sunday to trigger the event. I don't know if I did this before on sunday. Thanks again. :happyblush

samnoiru

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone else has the problem that some scenes do not work anymore in V0.9? E.g. I don's see any renders doing yoga with Mimi topless neither when Alice is kissing after doing her homework. Could s.o. maybe send me the necessary renders for these parts, please? Thx a lot!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone else has the problem that some scenes do not work anymore in V0.9? E.g. I don's see any renders doing yoga with Mimi topless neither when Alice is kissing after doing her homework. Could s.o. maybe send me the necessary renders for these parts, please? Thx a lot!
I miss sleeping naked with Alice after sex too.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I miss sleeping naked with Alice after sex too.
I noticed that too. it`s no more in gameplay.
Topless Mimi yoga is still in game if you have enough persuasion skills.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Renders are still there in the assets folder. I raised the nude sleep after sex image a number of pages back. It's just something Walkius obviously decided to change for some unknown reason. As @Kara Zor-El says, the yoga hasn't been changed at all nor has kissing Alice after homework.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Anon365

Apr 3, 2018
someone mind helpin me. i get to the end of the initial sex scene with alice and then i get that message below, followed by the game quitting out. what should i do?
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Crap. That looks like he's on the verge of completing this game then. :( One more update (0.10) and then the final release (1.0) - so only two more releases with new content.
Easy there, slow down. Just because he mentions his final goal and the next step being in the same paragraph doesn't mean there's nothing in between. From his post:
But before, I'll release versionS to introduce all the characters and the groups
(emphasis mine).

So, after populars, we've got Hailey (blonde girl from twins group), Charlotte (shy girl you bump into in the hallway), Beverly (the girl always shooting basketball alone), the outsiders (Bills "group"), not to mention your teacher. That makes at least three more versions by my count (the one announced, the one for these chars, and the final).

Furthermore, it sounds like the dev is still interested in the game and having fun with it, so he may keep going past a 1.0, to explore the characters more in depth. He's hinted at possibly converting of Karly and Christy back to from the other side. Also, I'd like to see longer scene with the twins, maybe even falling asleep together (like you do with Alice).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Easy there, slow down. Just because he mentions his final goal and the next step being in the same paragraph doesn't mean there's nothing in between. From his post: (emphasis mine).

So, after populars, we've got Hailey (blonde girl from twins group), Charlotte (shy girl you bump into in the hallway), Beverly (the girl always shooting basketball alone), the outsiders (Bills "group"), not to mention your teacher. That makes at least three more versions by my count (the one announced, the one for these chars, and the final).

Furthermore, it sounds like the dev is still interested in the game and having fun with it, so he may keep going past a 1.0, to explore the characters more in depth. He's hinted at possibly converting of Karly and Christy back to from the other side. Also, I'd like to see longer scene with the twins, maybe even falling asleep together (like you do with Alice).
Wonder those hints about K & C. Did we forced them into the dark side. :p

Sleep with the twins will be lovely with soft molest option. :evilsmile:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
someone mind helpin me. i get to the end of the initial sex scene with alice and then i get that message below, followed by the game quitting out. what should i do?
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
You may find the answer to that (and one or two others) !

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Easy there, slow down. Just because he mentions his final goal and the next step being in the same paragraph doesn't mean there's nothing in between. From his post: (emphasis mine)
Yeah, we've already covered that. I gave my reason why I jumped to that conclusion and others held my hand, said "there there" and pointed out I should read it all again with more optimism....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It could be nice that MC has influence over headmaster. It could help to change dress code policy of the school (like in Superpowered game) and cause more jealousy. :evilsmile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cafeteria will also change cause popular and nerds group.
On the other hand, not much item on tables at lunch time. They will starve if they don't eat. They feed themselves with gossip i guess. :p

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes