Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think I may have messed something up playing this. I can not for the life of me get Emily to talk to me at lunch to get her address. I am not sure what I did wrong but I am like 285 days into this and still can't trigger. :( Anyone have a sure fire way of getting to that? I followed the walkthrough part on the special mode ect... and still nothing.
Woah you have strong nerve system. 285 days. o_O
Send me your save file, let me check it for you.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
OK here it is. I also noticed none of her :"like and hearts are going up" I thank you for the pointers.
Ohh you can`t continue her event. At first week of game, you should go with Alice group and first date with Emily. I think you refused Alice offer to go with them. That is why Emily route is closed to you.

Edit: pic says you refused to go to the date.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
OK here it is. I also noticed none of her :"like and hearts are not going up" I thank you for the pointers.
You must replay the game.

Send you a save file with ranked up settings. With this save file, your play will be less grindy.

Edit: Journal in game and @Angus Bez FAQs sheet can guide you, if you feel stucked.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Crap... I didn't think I refused her..... Thats sucky :( ...... I will give your save a look thank you much. :)
Alice asks you 2 times. I think you denied one of them. You have to say yes to both. :D

@Angus Bez
He skipped the first date with EMily and ruined her route. How come he could finish converting and Alice group routes perfectly? Especially sleepover sex with Emily. (2 booze for Emily and rest passed out one)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
You must replay the game.

Send you a save file with ranked up settings. With this save file, your play will be less grindy.

Edit: Journal in game and @Angus Bez FAQs sheet can guide you, if you feel stucked.
Crap... I didn't think I refused her..... Thats sucky :( ...... I will give your save a look thank you much. :)
OR.... you can replace your saved game with this modified one to continue from where you left off and go on the date on Saturday.... just saying. Only if you want to.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Angus Bez
He skipped the first date with EMily and ruined her route. How come he could finish converting and Alice group routes perfectly? Especially sleepover sex with Emily. (2 booze for Emily and rest passed out one)
Because they're not really connected. In the sleepover you can get Emily drunk - just like with Ako - to overcome her inhibitions to have sex. Converting is an Alice/Ako thing so isn't triggered by the Emily route. Like most things... Uncle Angus can help you just have to ask.... :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Because they're not really connected. In the sleepover you can get Emily drunk - just like with Ako - to overcome her inhibitions to have sex. Converting is an Alice/Ako thing so isn't triggered by the Emily route. Like most things... Uncle Angus can help you just have to ask.... :)
Yes but converting route is related spa. And they started to go spa cause EMily is MC`s gf. ?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yes but converting route is related spa. And they started to go spa cause EMily is MC`s gf. ?
The game obviously doesn't check that. It seems logical that you'd need to do the Emily route but Walkius can't have put a check in there and just assumed you'd do it.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The game obviously doesn't check that. It seems logical that you'd need to do the Emily route but Walkius can't have put a check in there and just assumed you'd do it.
I think same lol.
I don`t think dialogues changing, if you decide to skip date with Emily.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I hate you too. How can you be so mean to the lovely Emily!?!? I hope Martin adopts you.....
loool to Martin adopts me part x'D

Just played with pissed off Emily. Dialogues change and even without Emily date, Ako finds a solution to start spa event. :)
We accused Dev wrongly. x'D

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes